Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just say I forgot this time. To be honest I may forget it a few more times cuz a) I lost motivation to watch OMR win and b) I was rushing to get the race off my chest anyway because I am more interested in playing other games.
I did have time to copy the pictures in post 1 as it takes just 15 seconds, so I won't defend myself on that.
Still, looking at the race post remains to be the most reliable option it seems

and sorry for complaining again, needed to explain it this time.
--
but on the other hand I am suprised by the unrespectful behaviour over here a bit. I am human too, it can happen. You don't have to go hard on me for that, I still take my own free time to simulate the races (though I am thinking of stopping doing this soon, which is why I wanted the game to move faster so we can have more seasons). I remember Aidan did it a few times too, no comments.
Not mad about it, just suprised..

Last edited:
Rob Sharp - expect F1 engineer, better even than Adrian Newey, and brought Manor F1 to winning ways.

just first you gotta do the buys good, 450$ available :D
For the love of god, how hard is this?!

25 race skill please
20 quali skill please
If that doesn't work then just donate the money to charity.

ok so only Oldey will get a inactivity point, so that is Rob on one and Oldey on one.

about to start quali, wish yourselves luck :D

bandicam 2015-04-25 21-45-58-877.jpg

may not seem like it, but this team that lacked qualifying BHP has absolutely dominated the field to the front row yet again, Utzer just edging teammate Rautavaara by 12 thousands! Due to the very short nature of the track, the gaps aren't that big at all. Behind the two dominating OMRs were Speedy, the bad qualifying in Bathurst seems like it was just a one-off. Ancevski was found in no man's land in 5th, while oldwolf with a great run late in the session got one over Ancevski's teammate Harvey, who just missed out on sponsor rewards. Ana did a great job too in the other Toyota. 2KF1's 9th and 11th slightly disappointed, between them a suprise from Rob Sharp. Another few teams that disappointed were MSnarDiTK and SEGA Racing. Eipekkusu haven't locked the final row of the grid for the first time since ART bought them! (I think)

Race 1 podium predictions: Rautavaara, Utzer, Ancevski

while I'm here, I should mention that for season 5 I will need new skins from every team on the new DTM 2013 template! And season 5 could start in the near future, some guys may want to consider making a new car.
If you want a skin to paint on, send me a PM asking for one of the manufacters, Audi, BMW or Mercedes.

• Deleted member 161052

Feels like a disappointing season for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back