Glen Sheil Realistic Traffic Simulation

Tracks Glen Sheil Realistic Traffic Simulation V1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am sorry for my late answer. I hope you solved the problem and you are enjoying this great map and traffic :)
Thank you and I am! I haven't been able to get the traffic to work though, when I launch the traffic planner, I get a red box with 'sim has crashed' error. "drop the traffic.json and surfaces.ini in the data folder from the original Track folder" - so not the two files from the Glen_Sheil_Traffic_v1.4 folder? Cheers!

Thank you and I am! I haven't been able to get the traffic to work though, when I launch the traffic planner, I get a red box with 'sim has crashed' error. "drop the traffic.json and surfaces.ini in the data folder from the original Track folder" - so not the two files from the Glen_Sheil_Traffic_v1.4 folder? Cheers!
Yes, you will put these two files into the data folder in the data Glensheil folder. Then, you need to start the game from the practice section and open the traffic planner tool within the game. That's all there is to it :)
1706258503786.png

I followed the installation and it always give me this error, I see no cars around i cant make the them spawn. Please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 22

Latest News

Back