AMS2 Ginetta G55 Supercup @ Fontana Oval, Tuesday, 20th September 2022.

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Whilst that wasn't the most exciting racing, it was definitely the funniest bunch of races I have done in a long while :D

Nice back-to-back wins @T1MKO :thumbsup:

View attachment 601829
Cheers Scott, my first win and then 2 in a row !, it was a last lap race really and the advantage is with the car following which why I sat there:) , although Bas and Lloyd thought the race ended a lap early and gave me an easy win in the second race.
Like Daniel said the Trucks could make for great racing on these ovals I think.

Well Tim, the thing is that when I crossed the line I came in the results menu and couldn't controle the car anymore, really strange because Lloyd foolowed me also. There was nothing we could do, racing the last lap was out off my/our controle??? Really weird!

Like Scott said, the most fun in a race I've had since I'm racing with you guys, and I was really surprised at how difficult it was racing so close (sorry Daniel for the first run?). But it was a great experience.

Well Tim, the thing is that when I crossed the line I came in the results menu and couldn't controle the car anymore, really strange because Lloyd foolowed me also. There was nothing we could do, racing the last lap was out off my/our controle??? Really weird!
I actually saved the replay so I might go back and see what happened on that lap.

I checked the replay and it doesn't show the onscreen messages unfortunately.
Races are usually time + 1 lap, its strange you and Bas had the same problem.
Might be a bug.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back