AMS2 Ginetta G55 Supercup @ Fontana Oval, Tuesday, 20th September 2022.

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
RD Gin1.jpg

Join us Tuesday for a superfast, Supercup outing to the high banking of the Fontana Super Speedway. We'll be using the Ginetta G55 Supercup GT4 car in place of the usual Indy speedsters for a different kind of slipstream battle. It could be the best night of close racing or it could be stupid, we'll find out on the night.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 Draft
Server Password: nicey
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Gears, Factory Defaults
Track: Fontana Auto Club Speedway
Cars: Ginetta G55 GT4 Supercup

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

ss162445.jpg

Time Table

Race 1.
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2.
Practice: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:20 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Redvaliant
  2. T1MKO
  3. Kees Veenstra
  4. GeekyDeaks
  5. Lloyd Johnston
  6. Munkyboo
  7. Daniel R.
  8. Bas Kriesels
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
  22. Free Spot
  23. Free Spot
  24. Free Spot

Last edited:
Hey Tim, added. Yep! they are a bit mad around here, you have to take all the wing off and up the gearing, but a draft is crucial to lap time - or race time as it really rewards pack driving.

Yes please! Looks like my VR issues got resolved by a simple re-install so should be able to complete a race this time :D
That's good news Scott. Added.
I haven't had any VR issues since I updated my comp a few months back. I also use the same USB port everytime as that seemed to be an issue on my old system.

Race 1 is a rolling start, hopefully. It can be a bit of an issue getting it to work right, so this is really a test. R2 should be a standing start. It is really important to make sure your wheel is centred before the race start on a oval as you will be on an angle on the banking.

Latest News

Back