Premium
1689873993762-png.681573
1689873804733-png.681571

A46D0054.jpg
1718917050807.png

abarth-124-spider-prova-2017_36.jpg
1723138902533.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week as track that has been called several times in the voting for Track of the Month. As we don't have a voting this month, TT Assen will be the track we're revisiting. The track is also known as the Cathedral of Speed because of the high speed corners. It will be very interesting to see how this works out for the recently introduced new cars.

SPECIAL ATTENTION: in this race the Renault Clio 5 Cup 1.3 is introduced in the FWD class as an alternative for the Abarth/Suzuki. You have to install it even if you drive another car otherwise you can't join the event. See the event details where to find the mod. The Renault 5 is only available with the V80 vintage tyres.
1724063531270.png

Go to the FWD vs RWD series Q2 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

@zn1zn2c Ricardo, not bored at all, just some time off from the mazda (did a lot of Nordschleife laps in GT-cars though) and summer holiday! A wise man once said: I'll be back (all spoken in Austrian accent, while wearing sunglasses, covering a half-titanium face with a red lit eye somewhere in there - I think).

I'll start practicing in the mazda again soon :cool:

Last edited:
@zn1zn2c Ricardo, not bored at all, just some time off from the mazda (did a lot of Nordschleife laps in GT-cars though) and summer holiday! A wise man once said: I'll be back (all spoken in Austrian accent, while wearing sunglasses, covering a half-titanium face with a red lit eye somewhere in there - I think).

I'll start practicing in the mazda again soon :cool:
I wouldn´t exactly call him a wise man, but he certainly knew how to leave an impression ;)

Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 22-51-19 terminator i'll be back at DuckDuckGo.png

Han,

the R5 turbo doesn´t live on the site any more, the Fiata is also half erased from the download servers.
But i found a life one.

Any other way to get the R5 turbo?
i wanted to do a practice session on the server, but of course can´t enter with a car missing.

Han,

the R5 turbo doesn´t live on the site any more, the Fiata is also half erased from the download servers.
But i found a life one.

Any other way to get the R5 turbo?
i wanted to do a practice session on the server, but of course can´t enter with a car missing.
It's still there on Assettoworld
1724182708233.png

Smart thinking, Han. Maybe this'll entice the return of our TT Assen resident @Boukâh.

It's been a while since he joined one of the races. Hope he just has a really long, nice vacation and didn't grow bored of us. :(
I was also thinking in Bouke when I saw this track. Happy to know you are OK Bouke. If I do not remember wrong this is the track you perfectly teach me when I started by that long detailled message. I have improved a lot from those days and will improbe more, hopefully racing with you.
Thank you Bouke

Probably not a problem, but I noticed that for this race it automatically took all the participants from the previous race. There's plenty of slots available anyway so I don't think anyone will miss out but it maybe be giving an optimistic amount of participants.

Probably not a problem, but I noticed that for this race it automatically took all the participants from the previous race. There's plenty of slots available anyway so I don't think anyone will miss out but it maybe be giving an optimistic amount of participants.
Yes that's correct. It's because I was away and was not able to 'clean' the participants list of the championship. And I can't do it now because someone may have seen that he has signed up already.

Yes that's correct. It's because I was away and was not able to 'clean' the participants list of the championship. And I can't do it now because someone may have seen that he has signed up already.
Maybe you can keep it that way, I mean don´t clean us regulars so it´s easier if you are in automatically?

Latest News

Back