AC FWD vs RWD@Autodromo di Aosta, Wed 17th July 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Somehow I missed the pigeon incident so maybe someone can clue me in what happened:D
Just before the start, Han or should I say Dick Dastardly, :D asked me if I could do the pre-race talk as he had to go and remove a pigeon from his room.
In the past Han has been called away to deal with a spider, I once had a moth flying around in front of me and attracted by my screens, and now Thomas with mosquitoes. Perhaps we all need a pigeon in the room to catch these unwanted insects during this heatwave?

I have snakes crawling around here to catch all annoying bugs when racing. And two ninja’s to keep everybody out of my simrig area. Does the job. When all fails, I release some tear gas, that’ll teach them! But somehow, when I do that, it seems to be raining on the tracks, vision goes all blurred, real weird.

Goodmorning all… :geek:

Just before the start, Han or should I say Dick Dastardly, :D asked me if I could do the pre-race talk as he had to go and remove a pigeon from his room.
In the past Han has been called away to deal with a spider, I once had a moth flying around in front of me and attracted by my screens, and now Thomas with mosquitoes. Perhaps we all need a pigeon in the room to catch these unwanted insects during this heatwave?
Lol.... Thx for clarification, I missed the pre-race chat as I went to toilet. Have to check for mosquitos next time before race.

This one?
1721305851657.png

Never heard of him. But I read that his character was based on:
1721306023347.png

Last edited:
Not my night as well.
When I saw the track layout i was, here we go again, another tricky circuit with ups and downs and all sort of bends. I was not mistaken, but decided to give it some practice way ahead of time and actually enjoyed going around here. I could tell it was a dangerous track to try to go fast but anyway I was not disheartened coming race time.
However, I never really found any pace from lap 1 on and I progressively lost my cool and made more and more mistakes culminating in leaving after just 10 laps.

Tried to think my around this event, took some risks then played it safer. Made bugger all difference in the end, all my plotting gave me no advantage.
One overtake place, once everyone got the hang of that, that put paid to that.
Very evenly matched, I had assumed the Abarth RWD was being driven by Jason, so three cars in the top 4 all closely matched to the finish line in my books, says a successful race. Well done Han on creating an interesting formula.
Great racing with you all . :)
Especially Thomas, never easy, always pushed for the whole race.
Well done podiums.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.5%
  • Car customization