Club Staff
Premium
abarth-124-spider-prova-2017_36.jpg
1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573
A46D0054.jpg

1718917050807.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

We have started do to every other week a new track and in between tracks well known (by most of us).
This time a new track in sight of the Mont Blanc on the Italian side. The valley of Aosta is loved by motorcyclists but it's evenso great to drive your car here. If the race doesn't go your way, you can at least enjoy the scenery.

SPECIAL ATTENTION: in this race the Abarth 124 Spider is introduced in the RWD class as an alternative for the Mazda. You can add the slick tyres from the Abarth or the MX5 to the car using Content Manager. You have to install it even if you drive another car otherwise you can't join the event. See the event details where to find the mod.
1720799417917.png

Go to the FWD vs RWD series Q2 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup/Suzuki Swift R3 Sport/Renault 5 Turbo Europa/Abarth 124 Spider
  • Track: Autodromo di Aosta Intermediate 30 pits
  • Please sign up as soon as possible
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 37 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

Last edited:
Hi, all.
May be is me, but I have downloaded the track and the server does not recognize it, but I can play in the computer.
I will try tomorrow again after restart the computer

Hi, all.
May be is me, but I have downloaded the track and the server does not recognize it, but I can play in the computer.
I will try tomorrow again after restart the computer
I've fixed it (I hope).

Ha Ha :D :D :D must be me and not the car, but I just cannot get any pace from the Fiat.
I will have to put some extra effort in .:unsure:

This is my nightmare circuit, lucky for me Allan turned up and showed me the light.
giphy.gif

Still my night mare circuit.
But a bit happier with it, Allan even appeared with the Fiat 500 Abarth and gave me a couple of clues before i left, "slightly" disheartened.

Percyaviator.jpg

Nice track! I wish I was able to practice more, bhad to learn in practice. But goood fun, not an easy track.

PB'd in qualy, 8th on the grid. Race start pretty nice, racing with Jari and Paul. I was all over the place, showing them exactly where NOT to race :) so they had me the lap after.

Had some good parts, with a new PB again, but also spun THREE!!! times in the same place, twice with Mr. Pigeon laughing on my tail and flying by... So a lot of chasing again today, but it was what it was.

Good fun!

Thanks Han and congrats to the podium Kimi, Jason and Thomas!

Next!

It always feels so good to be back in the seat after missing a race. Really great rack too but I should've put some more time in the setup as I was fighting the car for hours. Only one off track though, so not bad!

Thanks all for the incredible race, especially @Jari Laakkonen. We fought pretty much the entire race, until I made a mistake with 15 minutes remaining. But what happened man? You were 10 seconds in front and the next time I checked the relatives you suddenly were 20 seconds behind?

Congrats to the podium, see you all next time!

Not my day, also spun a couple of times. Later the game crack. I manage to come back to the race and all the head of the race was behind me. I decided to pit...Continue driving alone with the next car at 20 seconds, no broblem. The engineer advice me to pit...??!!!, OK, I do it again. Finally at the time the pit closed I was desqulified... I think, at the time the game crack, I miss the 2 litters... But it was strange, because I stop and took some time... Any how, thank you Han for organice and congrats to the podium.
See you next week

That video has literally got me tearing up of laughter! Brilliant! :roflmao:

Tonight was loads of fun for me, from the peageon start to fights and chasing for almost 100% of the time.
First with Paulo, then Bouke, then Paul, then Bouke again.
I was even close to join the Fazzi train for the first time!

Track was fun but not easy at all.
Between the elevation changes and technical corners a little lapse in focus can have a huge cost!
I was not surprised to see so many spins and struggles here and there.
However, driving the Suzuki was surprisingly easy here, managed to always keep it tight and under control, even managed top 3 in consistency! Not bad given that I have just installed the track 5 minutes before the official practice! :laugh: Very busy week for me...

Jose, I was sorry to see you struggle so much on that first sector. All those elevation changes really upset the balance in the Mazda, that's a killer for RWD. As someone mentioned in the call: why not give the Suzuki a shot? It's much easier to drive and catch when you lose control. I learned a lot with the introduction of the small little beehive, maybe it can also help you improve.

Congrats to the podiums, thanks Han for hosting and hat's off to you sir! It must not have been easy to drive like this:
1721250809978.png

See you in the next one!
- Ricardo

Another intense race. Had a good fight with Rico in the beginning. Later had good laps with Jason who was little bit quicker. There were so many scenes I won't list them all, overtakes, slipstreaming etc... Realized that I should have raced with traction control off. Jason was much faster on exit of the two slow corners. Did my stop and it was a race against Ernie into first corner. Could stay in front by a fraction and the usual race against Ernie/Swift was on. Actually it lasted the whole second half. As always Swift faster in corners but no chance on the straights, but good close racing! It somehow happened that after 45 minutes Jason, Kimi and me were three wide through turn one, Ernie lurking just behind, crazy stuff. The whole race mosquitos were torturing and distracting me as they were flying in front of me leading to errors and leaving my calf laced with stitches....
Somehow I missed the pigeon incident so maybe someone can clue me in what happened:D
Congrats Kimi and Jason, and all who survived, good racing, cu next time.

ac.jpg

Latest News

Back