Formula 1 World Championship 2024

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2024 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello. If I have another track layout already installed, for example if I have Bahrain 2024, or Montreal 2024 by Pyyer or any other layout installed, will this work if I install your custom layouts and Championship? Or will there be conflict?

Hello. If I have another track layout already installed, for example if I have Bahrain 2024, or Montreal 2024 by Pyyer or any other layout installed, will this work if I install your custom layouts and Championship? Or will there be conflict?
It would only use the layout that's required for the Championship, so in this case, it would either work or it would show as missing. It should be fine.

It would only use the layout that's required for the Championship, so in this case, it would either work or it would show as missing. It should be fine.
Some tracks do not have layouts to download, in step 5: Jeddah, Miami, Suzuka, Shanghai, Losail, Las Vegas.
In this case, just install the track?
Is the recent layout model already included in the file for each track?

Some tracks do not have layouts to download, in step 5: Jeddah, Miami, Suzuka, Shanghai, Losail, Las Vegas.
In this case, just install the track?
Is the recent layout model already included in the file for each track?
Just install the track.

Basically, just follow the steps and install the tracks and layout it says to install. If there's no layout listed in the instructions, then it's not needed :)

Hi guys
I have a problem. I did everything as in the instructions, all the maps are downloaded as needed, but they are not displayed in the championships, the maps do not have textures, and when I want to go to them, an error appears.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• 1722245646654.png
    1722245646654.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 19
  • изображение_2024-07-29_123447125.png
    изображение_2024-07-29_123447125.png
    898.7 KB · Views: 19
Hey mate this is amazing! the only problem is that I can't launch the zandvort mod and Idk why. I also installed melbourne and montreal and its the same. if you could help me that would be amazing

Hey mate this is amazing! the only problem is that I can't launch the zandvort mod and Idk why. I also installed melbourne and montreal and its the same. if you could help me that would be amazing
No problem. What errors are you receiving? If it's the 'Can't be 0' error, uninstall the track and extension, then re-install the track first, extension second. The order is important so give it a go!

Latest News

Back