FNATIC F1 Team

Skins FNATIC F1 Team 1.03 DRAG&DROP + ERP FILES

Login or Register an account to download this content
If this is a copy & paste you will need to replace the livery in 5 different files to avoid blurry images as the game pulls information from all files together. If they are different you get blurry images or bugs.
You will want to check the _fom car as well as the myteam_ferrari, myteam_honda, myteam_mercedes, myteam_renault even when only using one engine supplier.

ultypro updated FNATIC F1 Team with a new update entry:

I tried everything i could, but i wasnt able to fix it with DRAG&DROP method. It was always blury when i saved it and then copypaste to the gamefolder. If you edit the ingame files with Ego ERP Archiver, it should work, but it still could have some issues. Im kinda frustrated coz im trying to figure it out why its bluring it for half a day and still didnt found the problem :( sorry lads for bad news, ill look into it later for sure.

INSTALATION GUIDE:
1. Open with Ego...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ultypro updated FNATIC F1 Team with a new update entry:

1.03 (DRAG&DROP VERSION IS BACK !)

I managed to solve the problems i had with the livery and the drag&drop! I hope you will enjoy this livery as much as i :D Added a livery which will fit your engine suplier, you just have to paste the right files and you are good to go!

INSTAL INSTRUCTIONS (DRAG&DROP):

1. Choose the engine suplier (FERRARI,HONDA,MERCEDES,RENAULT)and variation (INVERTED OR ORIGINAL)
2. Copy everything from that folder (e.g.: ...\FNATIC F1 Team...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi ultypro!
Thank you for creating a recolored version.
I am going to use the original skin for the next season, I use Ferrari engine.

Thanks again, I appreciate!

EDIT: I might misunderstood your question about the used version. I use the drag&drop.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.5%
  • Car customization