rF2 Ferrari F2004 & Williams FW26 @ Bahrain - Mon 16th May 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I finally updated the entry list.

Has anyone else found that they spin out when downshifting too fast? I'm starting to wonder if this mod was a good choice. We'll see how tonight goes and if anyone finds a solution, or maybe I should stop being such an idiot with smashing down the gears :roflmao:
Yes mate I've noticed that to

@Kresh I see you're having issues joining the server. What's the error?
Did you install the cars manually through steam, as shown in the first post.

@Kresh I see you're having issues joining the server. What's the error?
Did you install the cars manually through steam, as shown in the first post.
Yes I did subscribe to them on steam from the links. but I have been having this issue after the latest update, I get "connection lost" or when I join I can't see the other cars on track. I have been battling with this issue for days now with the help of @slideways we can't seem to get to the bottom of it.

@ThreeLionz and everyone.
To fix/reduce/hide the spinning under braking, in "Powertrain" on the setups window, set your "Brake Map" to the highest number possible, so as far right as you can go. Also set the Brake Bias to about 59%. With these two changes it is much harder to autospin when downshifting for the hairpins.

I will send out a setup when I am happy with the other changes to the suspension and others.

Yes I did subscribe to them on steam from the links. but I have been having this issue after the latest update, I get "connection lost" or when I join I can't see the other cars on track. I have been battling with this issue for days now with the help of @slideways we can't seem to get to the bottom of it.
was this since the latest update? Have you tried to verify game integrity on Steam yet?

Wow, what cars! Absolutely epic racing guys, I had a lot of fun there. Shame about the fuel problem, I will contact the mod makers and see if they can sort that out. However, the tyre strategy itself made that race very interesting and more than just a simple race to the flag. We'll have to see how that changes but OMG are we using these cars again!

I had some excellent wheel-to-wheel battles with @David Steinacher. This track is so good for racing. So many mistake-generator corners with sections you can race out of, and every overtaking spot has plenty of space for drivers to take different lines and have advantages if you get it right. This is definitely one of the best racing circuits in the world for cars like this. Love it.
Had a great time trying to catch up to @Michael Rudolf, I somehow managed to overcut you in the pitstops, despite carrying on with old Mediums while you came out on new softs (I guess).

Thanks for all who turned up, spread the word that these races are epic. Let's try and get a 20-car grid soon, we will have some utterly incredible races with these Single-Seaters!

Man this game is driving me nuts. Tires are perfectly fine for 13 laps, suddenly I keep spinning every other corner. Not to mention the immediate DT for cutting when I went off and lost more than a sec ain the last lap. I need a very very long break from this game now

What a race this was. I‘m so pleased with my performance except that one spin in lap 3 while leading the race :( I‘m currently still in the ‚what could have been‘ phase but I know I can be happy with P2 and fighting for the win on raw pace for the first time.

Thank you @Jimlaad43 for organizing and the wheel to wheel battles on track. After 19 laps on one set of softs there was not much left to defend against you at the end.

Looking forward to using these cars the next time.

Thank you @Ole Marius Myrvold that's good enough

:)

If not I have to upload it as an html file somewhere (or, well, make another sub-site on my own webpage). It just takes a bit more time. So I would prefer that simresults one for single races :)
That's something that everyone can do though.
steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results and upload results file.

The reason why I take the server-side result file when making the mini-champ results are that I'll get tyre, fuel info etc as well, something you don't get in the client results file :)

Had a great time trying to catch up to @Michael Rudolf, I somehow managed to overcut you in the pitstops, despite carrying on with old Mediums while you came out on new softs (I guess).
Yea I started on softs and changed to softs. Should have been fine, worked like a charm until lap 14, even with softs down to 65 percent I was still extending the lead. Somehow I kept spinning after that for 2 or 3 laps until I decided to pit. Also forgot to request the pit stop and completely missed a corner and on my outlap which is propably why you ended up ahead. Just another huge messup after safely leading

Latest News

Back