Ferrari F2004 (My Team, SERPS Level 3)

MyTeam Ferrari F2004 (My Team, SERPS Level 3) 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hello, how exactly does it work with the BASE FILES - Simplified ERPs, it's just this one file that I have to copy into the game and then this mod, right? Why are there others listed on the page with the base file with level 1 etc. How many liveries can I bring into the game from different teams, always just one? Please explain how exactly to install it with the ERP...thanks

Hello, how exactly does it work with the BASE FILES - Simplified ERPs, it's just this one file that I have to copy into the game and then this mod, right? Why are there others listed on the page with the base file with level 1 etc. How many liveries can I bring into the game from different teams, always just one? Please explain how exactly to install it with the ERP...thanks
SERPS Level 1 will only give you the car and driver
SERPS Level 2 will give you car, driver & crewwear
SERPS Level 3 will give you a complete package

You can only installed one SERP mod at a time.

Once you have installed the SERP base file then just copy & paste my mod into you F1 24 file directory

SERPS Level 1 will only give you the car and driver
SERPS Level 2 will give you car, driver & crewwear
SERPS Level 3 will give you a complete package

You can only installed one SERP mod at a time.

Once you have installed the SERP base file then just copy & paste my mod into you F1 24 file directory
Hello, thanks for your message, so even though your mod is level 3, do I only need this one base file to get everything displayed in the game? Or do I need the level 3 file, sorry but I don't have much experience with that yet

Hello, thanks for your message, so even though your mod is level 3, do I only need this one base file to get everything displayed in the game? Or do I need the level 3 file, sorry but I don't have much experience with that yet
Yes, once the SERP base file is installed, you can use any SERP mod
When you see Level 1, 2 or 3 mentioned in any download, this is just for your information.
My mod is Level 3 which is a full team mod and this is what will be installed.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back