AC FAT-ALFIE championship multiclass round 2@Bremgarten, Wed 1st November 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The overtake was a bit optimistic by Han and relied on Rico knowing he was there. Some form of car radar & Crew Chief help in these situations - but not always :(

Have you got these installed Rico?

The overtake was a bit optimistic by Han and relied on Rico knowing he was there. Some form of car radar & Crew Chief help in these situations - but not always :(

Have you got these installed Rico?
Yep, I have Helicorsa installed. Right before the left-hander it was turning orange, so there was some indication that he was making the move. I don't think I could've moved enough to the right in time though.

Yep, I have Helicorsa installed. Right before the left-hander it was turning orange, so there was some indication that he was making the move. I don't think I could've moved enough to the right in time though.
What about Crew Chief? He shouts in your ear if anyone's close. He'll also tell you once someone is clear so you can move over.

He also swears at you when you screw up - I get that a lot :)

Totally Hans fault there im afraid,should have backed off slightly and wait for a better chance,did,nt help going on the grass losing it and collecting Rico..Half the problem is guys in the faster cars think they can get to/go for the corner 1st..We had it a lot couple yrs ago where we had mazdas against the audis..

Latest News

Back