AMS2 Fake 24 Hours of Donington - Friday May 27, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Have you tried the porsche? I find it more forgiving than the others. I'll probably choose the masochistic option and go for the McLaren though as it sounds great :D
I did just now, but unfortunately it is not really any better. At the speeds these cars go on a tighter twistier track like Donni, compared to last weeks race of historic Hock, the direction changes are just too much for me and are making feel a bit ill. I guess this is partly the reason that I like the historic versions of tracks like Hock, Silverstone, Monza, Ostereichring, pretty much all of them. Thanks for the suggestion Deaks, but I'm going to have to skip this one sadly.

Think it might be worthwhile avoiding rain in the future, even the more experienced racers struggled.
I agree with Paul @Bram Hengeveld. The rain is a fun mixup for shorter sprint races, but 60 minutes of clenched butt cheeks is a bit uncomfortable! :D

@Peter Stokman , was it you I shunted just after the chicane? Apologies for that, I was so darn focused on not losing it through there that I didn't notice you backed off to let me by :redface:

I agree with Paul @Bram Hengeveld. The rain is a fun mixup for shorter sprint races, but 60 minutes of clenched butt cheeks is a bit uncomfortable! :D

@Peter Stokman , was it you I shunted just after the chicane? Apologies for that, I was so darn focused on not losing it through there that I didn't notice you backed off to let me by :redface:
Hi yes i was the 2nd chichane :) but no problem this rain was making a lot off things invisable and yeh understand you needed focus as crazy to stay on the road , when you guys passed me (a lot:)) i couldnt see also a damm thing from the watercurtain behind other cars.
II agree also with you that 60minutes rain was a bit to much(Bram likes being hard on us ;)) It was so hard (at least for me) to keep car straight the slightest amount of throttle made me spin , lol i spinned more times then the #of laps i completed :roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

Back