rF2 F3 @ Suzuka West - Mon 17 Oct 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yeah I have restarted the game and subscribed to the mods.

I think it may be steam messing it up as I have moved the rF2 folder via steam to a different drive and its just causing issues by having a folder in two drives.

Might not be able to join today then if I can't sort it out.

@Ole Marius Myrvold do you have any ideas how to fix this?

Can only think of 2 things.
All content must be subbed to on Steam.
We never use Release Candidate on our servers, that may, at times mean reverting to stable build to join servers.

Shame I didn't have time to practice, the car and track was so much fun.

I'm pretty happy with myself today considering I haven't driven in 3 months and never this car or track.
Thank you for joining, even if it was just for a race. Your fastest laptime in the race was still really close to everyone, so I'm sure in a few races you'll be right up there with us!

That was an epic race all round! Everyone was really close in quali, which then meant we were just following each other in the races, so close! I haven't had such close racing with like 4 cars at a time for a long time in these races. The slipstream was really powerful, meaning divebombs into the first corner were always possible, and thankfully we all gave each other the space to allow it. It helped that being able to fight back was possible around here, but an overtake at the front just allowed everyone else to close up and it all just got madder from then.

That was an amazing quali lap @Sára Mühlfeitová, we are all looking forward to seeing that kind of pace in future races. It's a shame these races didn't go well, but stick around and I'm sure you'll get some great results.

A great evening had by all I hope, and we'll have to see what I can concoct up for next week!

1666078304437.png

I completely forgot this was on the calendar yesterday :(.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%