F1 24 Engine Sound Pack

Misc F1 24 Engine Sound Pack v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just wanted to say love this mod so much but I installed the F1 2020 engine mod because I love the sound of the Renault engine especially under breaking and off throttle with the growling sound but some reason it's not happening just wondering if you had to remove parts of the audio at all to make the mod useable?

Just wanted to say love this mod so much but I installed the F1 2020 engine mod because I love the sound of the Renault engine especially under breaking and off throttle with the growling sound but some reason it's not happening just wondering if you had to remove parts of the audio at all to make the mod useable?
agree with that. I tested it and its really different to the f1 20 Game. I thinks its more than just edit a file.

This might be a dumb question but does this mod work with a My Team car ? because they use engines from other teams I'm hoping so. But I'm just checking ?

so we just had the new update to the f1 24 game, but they have changed the Ferrari engine noise now its awful, ive tried putting in the Ferrari sound file that i kept from before the update, but when you paste it in and run the game there no sound on the Ferrari and crashes any work around? as the new sound is awful.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the awesome mod (
it made me drive faster with the ver 1 v10 ferrari screemer engine mod, just the sounds made me faster lol). It worked awesome until the last update from EA 2 days ago. Since then i have reverted to the gp2 sounds ( original) its softer ingame too

i installed the v10 ferrari and v8 for honda merc and renault like before the update but now the engine sound are no more stereo in both ears. Only mono left side, right side plays the game sound like curbs ets but no more screeming sounds

1. V8s has mono sound only in game
2. Same with v10 option one and option 2 only mono sound on all 4 enjines
3. V8 has the same problem on all 4 enjines

4. V12 has stereo but volume is realy low and jump around during racing/timetrail

Can i ask for a fix or a update please 🙏

Ps i renamed and copied ferrari to merc. Honda e vice versa with the others, it still gas only sound on left speaker

Thanks in advance
Bos Otter

Latest News

Back