Resource icon

Misc F1 23 Toolbox by Derpish (REUPLOAD) 0.2B

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey guys i know i am late to this ive only just got a pc and have finally been able to mod the game. is someone able to help with the download process and how to use the mod?

Hello. I've got a question. Is it possible to remove races? 23 races to 20 for example?
No unfortunately. But, an idea I have for you. Once you've driven a circuit before, you can then readd it later into the calendar. Consider the possibility of redriving a circuit you like, or better yet, if you know of a mod that allows you to switch tyre compounds... Much like 2020, you could perhaps do the same circuit twice but one race with softer tyres, one with harder.

Hello. I used to be able to see drivers like Vettel and Latifi before, but now I can’t see them anymore and I can't transfer them in the game. What could be the reason?

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Derpish? Would like to reach out and see if they would consider taking the time to create an F1 24 CT table for Driver movement/ratings for a fee.

When i save the CT File for e.g. Lewis to Ferrari and Carlos to Mercedes (in Grand Prix) and i enter the GP mode than it says "Session ID Changed Clearing Custom Season Table -> after that in the CT File i still see Lewis in red and Carlos at merc, but ingame its the normal order. ...

the face swap you just did? Because change name its possible, and i know how to do it
how can i change the name to an non ingame existing driver? i mean im able to override it in the cheat table but as soon as i enter the session it says "session id changed, clearing table" and the old name appears ingame and in the CT File (p.s. i tried to change from Sargeant to Colapinto)

Latest News

Back