F1 22 team performance fix

Misc F1 22 team performance fix 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. this mod can fix the situation or is there any mod? I chose a Mercedes in a career. and pumped the engine higher than the red bull and ferrari, but the ferrari on straight lines just flies like a rocket. I have less speed with DRS than they have without DRS. how is that even possible? wing settings were minimal for the track

Yes, it will not change the R&D chart though
This confused me cause I was thinking the update only applied to non Career mode gameplay. Since the R&D chart didn't update, it didn't make sense to me that the update actually applied to My Team & Career. So your saying it does? Guess thats good news.

This confused me cause I was thinking the update only applied to non Career mode gameplay. Since the R&D chart didn't update, it didn't make sense to me that the update actually applied to My Team & Career. So your saying it does? Guess thats good news.
Yes it affects the car's performance but it just doesn't update the R&D chart accordingly but if it works in other modes it should work in career

Yes it affects the car's performance but it just doesn't update the R&D chart accordingly but if it works in other modes it should work in career
Is there anyway to install this along with the Improved AI Acceleration? I even looked into the ERP editor but they both update the VTF files, so it doesn't seem possible :(. Unless the Straight line speed is also resolved in this update?

Last edited:
Is there anyway to install this along with the Improved AI Acceleration? I even looked into the ERP editor but they both update the VTF files, so it doesn't seem possible :(. Unless the Straight line speed is also resolved in this update?
It's totally possible, would just be a matter of the creator of the AI acceleration mod being ok with it

AtomiKP updated F1 22 performance update mod with a new update entry:

Final Version

Completely reworked the mod to reflect the performance of the teams not after every single race but throughout the whole season in general.

I won't be updating this after every race anymore unless a team has a major improvement/worsening or to change things related to the mod itself and not the slight changes in real life performance.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I already used strongest fish ai update... Which level do you have it at? Would this overwrite his mod? Will this come into affect halfway into a season? Or should I start again?

Is there a way to edit the max baulk torque value you use? You have it set at 6000. Strongest fish had the medium setting at 4000. How can I set all the teams to that?

Is there a way to edit the max baulk torque value you use? You have it set at 6000. Strongest fish had the medium setting at 4000. How can I set all the teams to that?
You can simply change the value to whichever fits you but I will leave the base mod at 6000 since this only adds a subtle change and doesn't require to play with the difficulty settings to get it right

You can simply change the value to whichever fits you but I will leave the base mod at 6000 since this only adds a subtle change and doesn't require to play with the difficulty settings to get it right
thanks for the reply...i'm at a loss how to edit it myself..i can't delete the 6000 and change it to the value i've been using in the other mod. it won't let me change anything usning ego arp

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 123 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.1%