Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Sorry to hear that mate. According to the grids your a reserve now, so does that mean we won't be seeing you as much anymore? Mind you the only time I ever did see you was along with a blue flag lol.

Hope to see you racing again soon. At least NoScope doesn't have to be such a bullyboy to get his Renault now.

F1 2010 @ Montreal - June 16, 2011

f1flyer.png

GAMING PLATFORM

PlayStation 3

START TIME
19.00GMT

RACE SETTINGS

Participation: Qualification and Race
Race Distance: 30%
Car Assignment: Player's Choice
Weather Setting: Heavy Rain
Track Selection: Montreal
SIMULATIONS SETTINGS

Rules and Flags: Realistic
Tyre Wear: On
Fuel Load Simulation: On
Car Damage: On
Car Performance: Equal
Collisions: Full

ASSIST RESTRICTIONS

Braking Assist:
Banned
ABS: Banned
Traction Control: Banned
Dynamic Racing Line: Banned
Gearbox: Allowed
Pit Limiter: Restrict to Manual
Pit Box Control: Restrict to Manual

Forum name:
Gamer tag:

1. Driver Indrek Maeots/Indreksan/Lotus
  2. Driver Thomas Helmer/TH_2310/Reanult
  3. Driver Mark Hume/Spearhead72/McLaren
  4. Driver Abdulahad/swiftplay/Red Bull
  5. Driver Sean Olley/HypeSean/Williams
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver

Some nice video coverage guys:):kewl: for some reason my game starts lagging while I'm filming, why is a mystery but my pc should be able to handle it. Though it wasn't a very interesting race for me, so if I had a video only the start was exciting.

BTW I'm practicing for Valencia and it's like hell:mad:!!

Great race thanks guys!
This was my first race from cockpit view and it affected my pace but not much as I thought. Started from the last position because I made a speeding in the pits during qualifying. During the first few laps I was fighting with Webz and cutted a corner so got a drive through. After that nothing has happened to me at all. I was testing brake points and ideal lines from lap 8 or 9. In lap 27 my fuel lamps turned to yellow which is interesting because I only used the motor on fast for 4 or max 5 laps. Finally got the red fuel lamp on the last lap but I guess Impulsive who was right behind me got the same problem.
This was a great practice for me and I learned a lot of things today.
Ah and one question to Andrew: you pitted for the primes in the first lap and went on with it for the rest of the race?

now that's what i call racing videal superb battles with you man, i just wish i could do that more with other driver's too.....what a shame i didn't record our very clean battle we had going, kudos to you bro you got my respect :)

so i Qualified Second , all that practice paid off!

for the first 10-12 laps i was battling with videal me and him battling for 1st, anyway we both pitted on lap 10 and i accidentally turned the pit limiter off, then boom i get a penalty so that really stuffed my chances up for 2nd or 3rd, i came out 4th with my bro behind me, i started to lose him after about 2 laps then totally lost him i started to catch up with zomacher, by then i was on standard engine for 3 laps, still slowly catching him, but the excitement of overtaking him a few laps later got the better of me i made not one but 2 mistake's and half spun my car losing alot of time..... 26 lap my tank started flashing so i switched to cruise for the remainder of the session, 3 laps to go!.... only to find out it flicked red 6 corner's before going onto my 9th Lap..... entering my 9th laps fingers crossed 3 corner's later BANG yes that's right fuel was running out i kept my finger's crossed all was well until 4 corner's or so before the finish videal overtake's me and takes 3rd place! .... damm you haha.

i crawled past the finishing line in a respectable 4th place.

Thanks to all of you Guy's for nice racing at this late time
And what happend to you Lee on last two laps?

This are results of tonight's race:

classification after 29 laps

1 Andrew Bortz - HRT 49:37.017
2 Zomacher - Ferrari +16.6sec
3 Videal - Mercedes +29.0sec
4 ImpulsivePlay3r - McLaren +71.6sec
5 gootek303 - Renault +1LAP
6 PwNdBy WEBZ - Williams +1LAP
7 ExarDuffman - Virgin +1LAP
8 ELITE CHS - Torro Rosso +2LAPS
9 tbbassman - Red Bull DNF

btw, its nice to see no one was dropped from the session :rolleyes:

i cannot believe i made mistake on first corner... locked brakes... went into the wall. lost front wing completely..i dont wanna write too much but i had a great fight with impulsiveplayer 12 laps or more... great moves and most important me and him kept it clean (well apart from couple of bumps into my rear wing:) ) then with andrew.... he keeps his pace so well. im sort of attacking corner person so i had few few times rear wing going a little wide:) i was really enjoying it. i think there was possibilty to win it if i didnt make that mistake but thats just predictions... so congratulations to andrew, what and effort with primes buddy:)

Qualified on pole with the options on a 1:37.9 on the third lap with those tyres, I did come in for a seond run witha fresh set when half way through my flying lap 0.8 sec ahead of my previous effort I clipped a right hand bend after the really long straight took my wheel clean off.

Started the race on options at 87% life I had already decided I would come in on lap 1 and go the distance on primes so positions werent everything to me, got a decent start end of lap 1 I came straight in for primes I was on fast mode until the timer between me and 1st was down to 16/17 seconds then sat on cruise to maintain that gap thinking I would come out ahead of 1st marginally.

When 1st and 2nd came in I was bang on target but went wide going into the last corner setting me back about 1.5secs from then on I knew I was on much older tyres but comfortable knowing that I can drive the socks off my car here. Kept with Videal on standard for what seemed like an age with no massive mistakes from either of us.

We then both came up on exarduffman who let Videal past with no problem in the last sector I had less room but still acceptable and took the last sector flat out as usual even though I was on a much wider line than usual, im sure exar must have thought I was gonna stuff it in the wall as I was very tail happy but still kept it nailed to the floor and got it straight. Videal ended up coming into the pits for some reason so I just switched to cruise until I saw 2nd place popping into the 10sec gap which I instantly would turn on fast and just blaze away, one the timer wasnt there for a sector I was back to cruise etc etc.

lap 28 fuel light started to warn me so figured I was safe for fast mode and gunned it to the finish pulling out a sizeable 6 seconds while on the pit straight about p3 from the line my engine started to chug and have intermitent power.

Great race guys, Videal next time ill give you a run for your money with fast mode and really be tucked up under your gearbox :p

p.s. Zomachar yes ran from lap 1 to end on primes

Bill the Force India can be used in races m8 that's if the driver feels like using it, the force india is only banned in our league.

Scott i know it can be used if someone wants to lose alot of time going down pit lane at a very very slow speed - their choice. I'm just trying to help Jonathan by giving him a car without any problems, so as he can do his maximum in the race. But MAINLY, it can affect others in the race, which i experienced first hand a few weeks ago...cost me probably 20 secs...which is not particulary good or fair. Bloody CM !!! Fix it would you !!!! :))

EDIT: That's not to say i will never enter a race with a FI in it of course. Just felt like avoiding it for this race...unless you or A. Bortz want it with a clause in your contract stipulating you must pit on, say, lap 22 ONLY haha :))

Some nice video coverage guys:):kewl: for some reason my game starts lagging while I'm filming, why is a mystery but my pc should be able to handle it. Though it wasn't a very interesting race for me, so if I had a video only the start was exciting.

BTW I'm practicing for Valencia and it's like hell:mad:!!

You're practicing for Valencia now? Umm Matthieu...you are obviously not aware of the league rules - section C, clause 3.3 of volume 5, which states: "anybody who wins a league race by 39 seconds or greater MUST NOT learn and/or practice at the circuit where the next race is to be held until 25 minutes before that race is to take place - punishment is if Qualy is wet you must use primes, if Qualy is dry you must use full wets"

i think you won by 39.4 seconds, so....... sorry man...
(haha) :)

if that WAS the case, you'd probably still win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%