Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Hi guys, if you have read the Sign-Up thread, you would have noticed that Scott Weber has posted the postions we need to run this league. The postions are; Race Organisers-Oli Peacock, Darren Bentley and Rob Butler(Rob, you are the defult 3rd organiser, if dont want it, just say.) The other positions are Stewards, you will need a CLEAN record for this so if u ask for 1 of the 3 with a noticeable record of accidents AND be in a seperate group from the other stewards; if u want the postion of a steward u will need to be a clean racer, a responcible racer and if possible have a camera to record the incidents. Darren has already shown interest in being a steward as well. Regarding the possible postion of taking Robs postion please PM me. 2 more postions i have though of; 1. a Recorder, some one who will ALWAYS be able to produce video footage; 2. some one who could roduce a Championship table like this:http://www.racedepartment.com/rdf1c...ults-standings-group-listing-time-trials.html

champ2edit-1.jpg

RDF1C - S1 - Group 2 - Race 4: Monaco GP - 5th June
You Have to Confirm in this thread by saying you confirm (Make the text Bold to help me) or you can confirm on xbox live. You have to confirm by 2 hours before the race or a reserve driver could take your seat.

Host: Matthew Jenkins
Back Up Host: Sean Purcell
Drivers:
http://www.racedepartment.com/rdf1c-xbox-360/53094-rdf1c-s1-grids-groups.html

Track Guide by Glight:

http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-track-guides/54254-track-guide-race-06-monte-carlo-monaco.html

Confirmed Drivers;
Marc Porter / eddieboy299
Matthew Jenkins / gagsy113
Richard Knight / r petressi
Stewart Taylor / Stupot5
Peter Hooper / hammerpgh
Sean Purcell / Lazy8oy
Adam Smith / RisingLegend
? / Mad Max954

champ2edit-1.jpg

RDF1C - S1 - Reserves - Race 4: Monaco GP - 5th June
You Have to Confirm in this thread by saying you confirm (Make the text Bold to help me) or you can confirm on xbox live.

Host: TBA
Back Up Host: TBA
Drivers:
http://www.racedepartment.com/rdf1c-xbox-360/53094-rdf1c-s1-grids-groups.html

Track Guide by Glight:

http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-track-guides/54254-track-guide-race-06-monte-carlo-monaco.html

Confirmed Drivers;
Daniel Higgins / Higgi91
Adam Champion / BRT VeNoM
Chris Bell / Bellmond570
Roni Barman / Roni120
Karl Raper / xxkArLo5xx
Callum Dent / ViolentQuiche x

I'm not sure you can judge what the car behind is doing as easily as you suggest, Dan; firstly, the mirrors are pretty useless, secondly, if you do happen to glance and notice the move, the speed at which it all happens surely gives you almost no time to react (that might be different in the very slow hairpin, but T1 at Monaco?). I bet in every one of those crashes that were penalised, the driver in front either had not seen the start of the move, or was already committed to the corner and could do nothing to give the one behind "racing room".

The other thing is that Hamilton was lucky to get through those collisions with no damage; you've got to keep in mind that your own car is likely to be damaged in incidents in a big way, and what I thought of first was "is he going to have to pit or have to retire after that?"...lucky :wink:

Oh I totally agree - I don't think the driver ahead should ever have been in line to get a penalty even if they did turn in to close the door knowing that contact was a possibility. And despite the penalties he was massively lucky to even finish the race! If the red flag was parc ferme conditions I doubt he would have. How much duct tape do you think they used for that rear wing? ;)

F1 2010 Melbourne 31st May 19:30GMT

f1flyer.png

GAMING PLATFORM
PlayStation 3

START TIME

19:30GMT!!!!

RACE SETTINGS

Participation: Qualification and Race
Race Distance: 50%
Car Assignment: Player's Choice
Weather Setting: Dynamic
Track Selection: Melbourne

SIMULATIONS SETTINGS

Rules and Flags: Realistic
Tyre Wear: On
Fuel Load Simulation: On
Car Damage: On
Car Performance: Equal
Collisions: Full

ASSIST RESTRICTIONS

Braking Assist: Banned
ABS: Allowed
Dynamic Racing Line: Allowed
Gearbox: Allowed
Pit Limiter:Restrict to Manual
Pit Box Control:Restrict to Manual

Forum name:
Gamer tag:
Car :

1. Ryan Mckeown/MaccaaF1/Mercedes
  2. Ryan Lewis/LouieABF/Red Bull
  3. Tim Popplewell/TPOTANK/Ferrari
  4. Marcus Lindblom/lindblom98/mclaren
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
Only running if we can get at least 7 people :D

Ya know i was thinking, there are alot of F1 leagues with tire wear on why not try it with tire wear off leave fuel on and stuff, i mean you have to pit to change tires anyway, just an idea would be nice to have something different and not be in 3 leagues that are the same, kinda boring!!!

F1 2010 No asssits @ Valencia - June 5th 2011

f1flyer.png

GAMING PLATFORM

PlayStation 3

START TIME

18:00GMT

RACE SETTINGS

Participation: Qualification and Race
Race Distance: 20%
Car Assignment: Player's Choice
Weather Setting: Dynamic
Track Selection: Valencia

SIMULATIONS SETTINGS

Rules and Flags: Reduced
Tyre Wear: On
Fuel Load Simulation: On
Car Damage: Off
Car Performance: Equal
Collisions: Full

ASSIST RESTRICTIONS

Braking Assist: Banned
ABS: Banned
Traction Control: Banned
Dynamic Racing Line: Banned
Gearbox: Restrict to Manual
Pit Limiter: Restrict to Manual
Pit Box Control: Restrict to Manual

Forum name:
Gamer tag:
Car Prefrence

1. Oli Peacock/olliekart/Mclaren
  2. Indrek Maetos/Indreksan/Ferrari
  3. Nicholas Farr/Grizzly_Bear123/Renault
  4. Jamie-lee Mayers / iam_thegame / Red Bull Racing
  5. Darren Bentley/bezza695/Mercades
  6. Romano Valente/Romano_xD/AT&T Williams
  7. Tim Popplewell/TPOTANK/Force India
  8. Ryan Bakken/OpusX_SRT/
  9. Flavio Morado/ kekks35/ Toro Rosso
Please note: I will only be accepting people who have shown interest in joining the league
There will be another race with MORE assist later on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back