F1 2020 Modding Requests

An idea for those with more modding capability than me (so most people lol), more rumours of Alfa Romeo pulling out of F1 with Renault forming some sort of partnership with Sauber. So what would a Renault-backed Sauber look like?

Anyone up for a design challenge?
6abc3c59c708cc0aa163de4731ffbeab.jpg

Hola. ¿Saben si se podría modificar para tener roturas de motor espontaneas en mi equipo sin tener un desgaste alto de motor?

Por otro lado, ¿podrían hacer el casco del campeón del mundo Jackie Stewart? es un casco sencillo pero a la vez muy bonito y es una manera de rendirle homenaje al que fue un gran piloto de F1
Saludos

Greetings,
Having learned my lesson in not asking the impossible, I have a hopefully simple request this time.
I'm after two versions of one career helmet: one for Ferrari, and one for Mclaren with respective sponsors/logos. I want the base of the helmet to be in metallic silver and black with the trim I want to be in different colors based on team: Rosso Dino or Rosso Corsa for Ferrari, and Mclaren orange obviously for Mclaren. The details I leave to the artist, I'm not that picky.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Greetings,
Having learned my lesson in not asking the impossible, I have a hopefully simple request this time.
I'm after two versions of one career helmet: one for Ferrari, and one for Mclaren with respective sponsors/logos. I want the base of the helmet to be in metallic silver and black with the trim I want to be in different colors based on team: Rosso Dino or Rosso Corsa for Ferrari, and Mclaren orange obviously for Mclaren. The details I leave to the artist, I'm not that picky.
Thanks in advance.
I can help you. Pm

What do you think about this one_? Worth to keep developing_?
I actually dont like adding sponsor logos when i use in my game but if you want you can tell which ones you would have on the car ;)

hi ! would someone have the talent to make a BMW livery (different from the ones already available) for my myteam mode ? thanks in advance :)
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
6.png

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 51
I'm searching hexadecimal codes for helmet spec maps. I tried a lot of combination but nothing worked well. Obviously don't send me the car livery codes please. They don't work for helmets. thanks a lot

oooooooh yes!!! thanks a lot man. Do you know other finishes? satin is kinda orange, red is glossy and I can't make the matte work. If I put some greenish colour it gives an ugly effect
Try using #ffcb00 or #40eb00 for a matte effect, I find the first option better.

I use #ff2500 for the gloss.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 101 23.1%
  • CPU

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 80 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware