Resource icon

Misc F1 2012-2013 sound 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could someone make a real F1 car sounds? None of the cars sound realistic (not talking about this mod) but hopefully someone will make a real F1 car sounds soon :)

Hassan 94 submitted a new resource:

F1 2012-2013 sound - Ferrari 2012 customized sound

Read more about this resource...

One of the things I like about this 'dimmer' sound (I copied mine from my own steam's f1 2011 audio/bundles folder and just renamed it, thanks for the tip since I never thought of doing it b4), given the fact that I always play sim-like (modded cockpit-cam view + visor + no OSD in FP & Qs sessions), I don't feel I have to display any mini-map anymore as well.

I can finally 'hear' the cars coming fast from farther behind (while I'm in Mix 1's fuel mode returning to the garage after a hot lap) so I can get out of their way to let them pass without risking impeding penalties. Since the mirrors don't show much (from the beginning of this series...), it's helpful to hear them coming from farther away behind more.

So again, thanks for the tip! Would prolly never have done it if you didn't post this... :sleep:( = me) :D

One of the things I like about this 'dimmer' sound (I copied mine from my own steam's f1 2011 audio/bundles folder and just renamed it, thanks for the tip since I never thought of doing it b4), given the fact that I always play sim-like (modded cockpit-cam view + visor + no OSD in FP & Qs sessions), I don't feel I have to display any mini-map anymore as well.

I can finally 'hear' the cars coming fast from farther behind (while I'm in Mix 1's fuel mode returning to the garage after a hot lap) so I can get out of their way to let them pass without risking impeding penalties. Since the mirrors don't show much (from the beginning of this series...), it's helpful to hear them coming from farther away behind more.

So again, thanks for the tip! Would prolly never have done it if you didn't post this... :sleep:( = me) :D

hahahahahahaha anytime bro thank you for your support !! :roflmao: :rolleyes:

I would test it if my renderings would be finished but keyshot is still rendering and it suck's up my pc's performance so i can't test it currently :(
I wondered what other sounds you meant m8,,
My server/workstation running like a dream @minute got / 8 Cores running @18.6ghz 2x Xeon Quad Core CPU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;)

Hello Hassan,
how do you open and edit .bdl files ?
I wanted to create a sound engine mod but I can't open and modify the .bdl files..
We can work together on it if you are interested. Thank you !
You need an Xbox 360 Dev Kit to edit .bdl audio files Xbox ONE ,, When it comes out you will be able to Download the Dev Kit from Microsoft to link together with your PC.

But I am sure by this time Next Year that Codemasters might be able to bring us some Nice Audio I can not understand why they are unable to do so?

Latest News

Back