rF2 F1 1979 @ Magnificent Park - Mon 27th June 2022 *Fantasy June*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thx for the tag .
Will take the opportunity to slide the Ferrari 312 T4 of Gilles Villeneuve around this for me unknown circuit :)

, think I can make it. Please sign me up..
I will take the Lotus, as Hector Rebaque. never heard of the bloke.. so i at least wont spoil his reputation when i come last.

better try and do some praccy..

That was epic racing until my engine blew up on Lap 5.

Thanks for turning up guys, the grid looked fantastic and we were all so close when racing.

Firstly, I'm really sorry to whoever it was that had to overbrake themselves when coming up behind me towards the first hairpin after start/finish line. I had seen the blue flag and tried to move over and slow down etc but the car gotta bit out of shape.. I think allowed everyone to pass me before joining again at the back. Obviously not intentional but still ruined someone's race. My sincerest apologies. It was still fun while it lasted. Thanks Guys. PV.

Still need to learn to get a decent setup in Rf2... but it will come.

Last edited:
That was epic racing until my engine blew up on Lap 5.

Thanks for turning up guys, the grid looked fantastic and we were all so close when racing.
Shame, looks like epic french reliability struck again :/
Could have been quite the battle, you had more topspeed, I had more drive out of corners and we roughly had the same corner speed :)

Special shout-out goes to @Jan Larsen for managing to drag that 5-Geared Merzario around at the front. What a magnificent drive.

These cars were great. Around a bumpy, high-speed circuit like this it was beautiful to watch the car in front bouncing over the bumps. If I were to run a League, I can see that these cars may be high on the list!

Firstly, I'm really sorry to whoever it was that had to overbrake themselves when coming up behind me towards the first hairpin after start/finish line. I had seen the blue flag and tried to move over and slow down etc but the car gotta bit out of shape.. I think allowed everyone to pass me before joining again at the back. Obviously not intentional but still ruined someone's race. My sincerest apologies. It was still fun while it lasted. Thanks Guys. PV.

Still need to learn to get a decent setup in Rf2... but it will come.
It was me , np Paul i knew you where there but my right foot was too heavy

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware