rF2 EUROVISION SPECIAL: Tatuus F4 T-014 @ Imola - Mon 9th May 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was a lovely bit of races gentlemen, I had quite a lot of fun, the cars are really good fun to drive.

Shame about the mistake in race 1 Michael, you had the pace and could have won that.
Race 2 I had a good start and followed Michael through the pack through T1-2-3, then people made mistakes and quickly I found myself in 2nd. Ole made a mistake which let me through after a small tussle and from then on it was a matter to setting consistent, fast laps, right up until I lost concentration on the last lap, ran wide and got myself a cut (cut system is a joke on this track) and then promptly sped in the pits too.
Anyway, loads of fun. Cheers guys :)

That was a lovely bit of races gentlemen, I had quite a lot of fun, the cars are really good fun to drive.

Shame about the mistake in race 1 Michael, you had the pace and could have won that.
Race 2 I had a good start and followed Michael through the pack through T1-2-3, then people made mistakes and quickly I found myself in 2nd. Ole made a mistake which let me through after a small tussle and from then on it was a matter to setting consistent, fast laps, right up until I lost concentration on the last lap, ran wide and got myself a cut (cut system is a joke on this track) and then promptly sped in the pits too.
Anyway, loads of fun. Cheers guys :)
That was fun racing indeed! Started making mistakes in race 1 about half way through and completely overpushed after to keep the distance up which led to more mistakes. Race 2 started great, went through the field nicely with some people taking themselves out, wanted to get out of the draft in the last corner after passing David who had to catch a slide but went wide and got overrun by both David and Jan. Braked too hard into T1 and went over the curbs, all that lost me about 5 secs to Jan which I was not able to catch up until the end. Still a fun event, thanks for organizing @Jimlaad43

Latest News

Back