Driving aid question

Not SID ;) although Sid has WIP mod that utilizes DRS, Enhanced Motec and extra gears.

Most of it is private due to everyone requiring permission, which is a shame because enhanced DTM 2018 is like the best mod for GTR2. However, if you search Trackaholics "for Crew Chief" you'll find some public cars. They are a bit outdated, but most work is good on them still.

BTW before GTR233 went quiet we worked on car body rain drops and got them working on DTM 2018 cars. Let's hope rain drops for base HQ cars will get released one day.
I'm curious that does your plugins work also with GT Legends? I just installed that too. I've already aplied the HQ patch, did one cool race. Excellent game and I have to repeat that SIMBIN really does AI well.

Ok, thanks
In case you missed it - there's GTL->GTR2 mod, and UI in GTR2 is moddable, so one could build GTL like UI :) But, (no offense to anyone) GTR2 is more advanced than GTL and more feature complete than later SimBin games, so I see no point in spending time elsewhere. I would rather have best possible experience in one game rather than spread thin and try to cover them all and have it barely working everywhere.

Last edited:
In case you missed it - there's GTL->GTR2 mod, and UI in GTR2 is moddable, so one could build GTL like UI :) But, (no offense to anyone) GTR2 is more advanced than GTL and more feature complete than later SimBin games, so I see no point in spending time elsewhere. I would rather have best possible experience in one game rather than spread thin and try to cover them all and have it barely working everywhere.
You are absolutely right, just tried that for nostalgia reasons. GTR2 is performing like a dream right now in my machine thanks to your plugins. PnG3 same thing, no reason to play GTL at all and basically like you said, everything thats in GTL, can be "made" in GTR2.

One thing, hehe! I have a track Monza67 or 66 track that is the long version with oval and chicanes, BUT I don't have clear "route or markings" in the chicanes at all. Is there some kind of fix for that? It was in GPLaps video that track and he had version where the chicane was "better/finished".

You are absolutely right, just tried that for nostalgia reasons. GTR2 is performing like a dream right now in my machine thanks to your plugins. PnG3 same thing, no reason to play GTL at all and basically like you said, everything thats in GTL, can be "made" in GTR2.
yeah this stuff is very difficult and time consuming, plugin is 4 years of work soon, and it's not something that can be ported to related games in a day, it's a lot of work, and work that is throw away/pointless from my perspective.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back