AC DRIVE TO SURVIVE! Formula L Championship (F1 simulation)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i was really lucky today in the first half of the race cause apparently rasmus was having a different pace in the 1st half if he was racing like the 2nd half was no way for me specially cuz in the first half was trying to close the the gap and i was 10 sec behind and han was infront of me . i did also a tyre change was not sure about tyres deg
Yeah I was saving tyres until 15 minutes done and then found out I couldn't change my strategy :cry::roflmao:
Good to know that you didn't do the '42's on completely gone tyres! That really looked unreal :confused:

Sorry guys,
I was on holidays the last week and completely forgot to drop a message about missing the race.
I saw that you were only 3 finishers :(

Will you create a separate thread for the Spa race, Han?
Or should we change the car of the championship since participants seem to drop further and further? :unsure:

Sorry guys,
I was on holidays the last week and completely forgot to drop a message about missing the race.
I saw that you were only 3 finishers :(

Will you create a separate thread for the Spa race, Han?
Or should we change the car of the championship since participants seem to drop further and further? :unsure:
I'll make a separate thread for Spa, a week before the event.

on the first half of the race i was struggle so much for find the lines wayne i think he saw a buggy instead of a track car . second half after a perfect pit i was once again in trouble to find lines prob cuz a lizard(fast animal in a positive way) was lickin the rear of my car until 10-8min from the finish when i started to understand the lines . in the fun race good fight and gr Rasmus

Hi Goggi,

We would love to have you. But first you have to do a few things.
1. Upgrade your RD account to premium 14,99 euro/year
2. Enter you real name in your RDaccount/account details in the field Real Name. It should be the same name you're using on simracing.gp
3. Send me a pm after you've done that.

Hi Goggi,

We would love to have you. But first you have to do a few things.
1. Upgrade your RD account to premium 14,99 euro/year
2. Enter you real name in your RDaccount/account details in the field Real Name. It should be the same name you're using on simracing.gp
3. Send me a pm after you've done that.
ok, I will see if can ;)

ok, I will see if can ;)
You can only register until the event starts which is 20.00 cest/19.00 bst.
As soon as you're ready I will pm you the passwords.
And in case it isn't on time, next week is the race in Mexico.
And of course you can participate in our other races. Have a look at the Weekly Club Races on the news items on the right of this page.

Totally convinced they all allowed me to get pole, only to amuse themselves by every man and his dog overtaking me before the first corner, one or two off’s and plus the humiliation before the first corner and to cap it all, trickled in last.

Left in a huff.

91F69D55-7B79-480C-AEEF-235865292AD2.jpeg

I dropped like a rock too off the line :whistling: :laugh:

Hope I didn't throw you off too much coming out of the pits. I forgot to set my tires to be changed and was confused why my pit stop was so short. Them I was on track and you were there and I was racing again :confused:

Worked out better than I thought it would on old tires towards the end though. only lost 2 places instead of the 4 I lost last time i went on 1 set. COTA was a pretty fun track for these cars

Latest News

Back