Downloads are sooo slow..

Thought maybe because it was limited due to not being a paid member, so I did a year membership and the speeds are still horrible. I am lucky to get 100KB/s I can download off steam at 600megs, and most places 60+.. if there is no speed increase with membership downloading 300Mb files takes hours

Last edited:
I have been paid member for years but not at moment.
Either way I had fast enough downloads.
Sometimes may be work on server or other reason it's slow but that's rare in my experience.
However, I have not been downloading from here lately as I have dropped most sims from Steam.

Just downloaded 200mb mod in 12 seconds.
I have 100 Mbps connection.

Last edited:
Thought maybe because it was limited due to not being a paid member, so I did a year membership and the speeds are still horrible. I am lucky to get 100KB/s I can download off steam at 600megs, and most places 60+.. if there is no speed increase with membership downloading 300Mb files takes hours
Sorry to hear this (and sorry for slow reply).
Are you still having the issues? Although Premium membership does make some difference to download speeds, any user should be able to get many megabytes per second, though this can depend on network congestion etc., so if you're only getting 100 kB/s then something odd is going on. You're not connecting from an ISP that I immediately recognise as having had trouble connecting with us in the past (though I may simply be forgetting some past issues).

Latest News

Back