AMS2 Double SprintRace in V8 Touring car @ Interlagos SCB - Thursday 14 july

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Hi guys. Small change of plans regarding the race(s) this Thursday. They will continue as planned and be setup to start automaticly by @Redvaliant (thanks mate!). I cant participate myself though due to late call private event.
Have fun racing these great cars. I will be back for the race next week.
Greetings Guido.

Hey Guido. I'm having an issue with trying to get the ids for the new Cordoba track and the 2022 Stock Car. Hopefully someone at Reiza gets back to me before tomorrow. You need these unique ids to load the car and track in the json files for the server. If I can't use them I'll use the 2021 Stock Car, but what track would you like instead of the new Argentinian ones?

Hey Guido. I'm having an issue with trying to get the ids for the new Cordoba track and the 2022 Stock Car. Hopefully someone at Reiza gets back to me before tomorrow. You need these unique ids to load the car and track in the json files for the server. If I can't use them I'll use the 2021 Stock Car, but what track would you like instead of the new Argentinian ones?
Hi Daniel. Lets hope you will get them in time. Otherwise the 2021 is oke and set Interlagos as an alternative. Could you use real time wheater?

Last edited:
Okay, will do that if needed. What do you mean by the realtime weather. Do you want weather progression @ X1, and do you want real weather for the time of year, month etc? I have it set to lightcloud all race, much like we had yesterday.

Sorry everyone, had some glitches then my pc BSOD'd.. hopefully sorted for tuesday race.

Pending reboot Windows updates looks like a potential cause.

Last edited:
Not enough of us to be together to race unfortunately but despite that I still really enjoyed the challenge of the car and track and managed a good race with consistent pace. Not pointing any fingers, but in general, I do wish racers would take more care L1T1 as the bit of stuff last night basically set the the field apart for the rest of the race. Saying that I will always lose out if that is the case as one of my biggest strengths is avoiding on-track milieu.
Has anyone tried to supplement us human drivers with AI or is AMS2 not up to that yet?

Latest News

Back