Custom FFB

You have no way of knowing that it’s only the “vocal minority” who are unhappy with aspects of AMS2. For example, there things that people complain about which I also find to be a problem but I don’t want to simply repeat the complaint so I don’t post. There’s just no way of knowing that the majority of players are “happy and content”. What’s worse, in my opinion, are the number of posts you see claiming that ”it Just doesn’t any better than this” (quoted directly from another thread here) when there are clearly issues which even Reiza acknowledge.
Steam:
Recent Reviews: Very Positive (218)
All Reviews: Very Positive (1,218)

Posters here are not representative of average user.
Average user doesn't notice unacceptable wrong inner temp in front left tire when sliding at 2.5 - 3.5 angle at 6th corner of lap 23

Personally....after reading a Thrustmaster ffb thread on the official form and the first 10 post with user settings was completely different from the previous response pretty much proved what you'd get from community involvement regarding ffb settings lol

A better way to get the community involved would be to start an official ffb thread on the forms grouped by wheel brands and model.

Report the issues and effects not coming through and tally up the most complaints and start from there and work down the list to help support each wheel better.

Last edited:
I’m not questioning those numbers. However, if so many people are happy with AMS2, why are so few people playing it? Surely it can’t be that good whilst remaining so unpopular.
I am not talking about absolute numbers.

I was responding to claims that we have no way of knowing if it's only the “vocal minority” who are unhappy with AMS2 or most users are.

Well, here is the answer: mostly vocal minority is unhappy with AMS2. Average user is: Very Positive

It is still an "EA" :coffee: even though released as V1 :thumbsup:, still looks very promising and I enjoy it (although I am not that heavy into online racing ... so maybe that is why I do not have so many issues, plus willing to invest some time into set up and configuration ;)).

P.S. I bought AC, ACC "EA" and RF1/AMS/RF2 upon release
P.S. 2 I bought GPL when it first came out ( :poop: graphics 640p but great physics for the time)..... only much later did it develop great third party graphic / online enhancements thanks to UK/EU groups/individuals :):):))

It is still an "EA" :coffee: even though released as V1

That's the problem. When it was in EA, people where saying "you can't really criticise it because it's in EA". Now that we have the release version, people are saying "ah, yes but it's still really EA". No it isn't! It may look like it, but It was Reiza's choice to go to v1 so they deserve the flack for any major bug or missing feature it has.

Similar to AC v1.0 Oct 2014 - 2 years later v1.9 October 2016...... Just saying people need to show some patience and be constructive rather than complaining (i.e. the spectator umbrellas are opening/closing as rain signs :roflmao:). Anyway I am enjoying AMS2 :thumbsup:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%