Crystal Palace 1969

Tracks Crystal Palace 1969 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm still struggling with the winter season here. Pure 0.222 and CSP 0.2.1p2. If I set "Use seasons" to "Never" in Track adjustments, it's always winter. If I enable seasons and set a summer date, everything is good.

But I don't want to use seasonal adjustments.

Edit:

@Eck Simpson Setting the [SEASONS_DEV] parameter you suggested fixes it for me - it disables all seasonal adjustments, it seems. If I want to enable them again, I have to edit the file manually, but that's ok for now, considering I don't want any seasonal adjustments. Ever.

Guessing this is a CSP bug. It does't affect all tracks, though. For me, it happens to this one and zw_croft, and probably some more tracks I haven't driven since the CSP update.
For the time being: delete the seasonal lines in the ext_config.ini
It's really impossible to do an update of every track as soon as something changes in CSP...
I will try to fix stuff later on.

Last edited:
It's been a few months I raced here, and now I see I also suffer from this. I have unchecked the Seasonal adjustments but with CSP 0.2.0 I still have snowy white grass and trees on track, even during the month of June :)
However, deleting all the Seasons lines from the track's ext_config.ini file helped me for the time being. Here is the edited ext_config.file, so maybe rename and/or backup your original file if you want, and then copy over this one I edited with no seasonal adjustments and no more white trees and grass.

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    22.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Latest News

Back