AC Cold War Challenge, Thu 9th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Tomasz dont worry about the contact but since we was in a corner was better to move away as fast as we can from that cause the train was arriving .
That dive was super stupid on my part :rolleyes: I'm glad it didn't ruin your race. Funny thing - as you were closing in I was thinking "don't foght that man, he's too quick" :roflmao:.
Also, my game decided to switch off 45 minutes into the race as I was catching Han. I suspect the pc had enough of my driving. Thank you all for racing tonight, and thank you Han for organizing, it was fun, laid back event!

but the week after macau somewhere with mx5/abarth or with other cars
Macau isn't a favorite of mine but as more of you guys like to race it, my suggestion would be a smaller car like the https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/melkus-mt77.18908/ and then on a Thursday or Tuesday when there's no Formula Agile race.

I just did my first lap on Macau and I think it's a bit too narrow for the Abarth/Mazda. For those cars I have a request for the Valencia City track which is more suited imo.

Nice driving from everyone last night, I did enjoy the race and the car being so underpowered allowed me to get more in tune with the basics of sim racing, which was really good.

Also, I think I handled the blue flags better than the previous race. If any of the guys that lapped me have any hints of feedback please let me know.

And I made it top 10! :rolleyes: Yes, there were only 10 cars on track...

Thank you all for the nice experience, and especially Han for organizing it.
See you in the next one!

Latest News

Back