Classic season 2004 mod

MGP17 Classic season 2004 mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi, congratulations for the mod and I hope you will be able to create mods for other seasons, for Motogp 17, perhaps reaching the 2012 season. I wanted to ask you if you would also be able to create a classic mod of the 250cc and 125cc, it would be nice to have the mod of the 250cc of season 2005 with riders like: Lorenzo, Dovizioso, Stoner, Pedrosa etc...It would be a fantastic mod.

hi, congratulations for the mod and I hope you will be able to create mods for other seasons, for Motogp 17, perhaps reaching the 2012 season. I wanted to ask you if you would also be able to create a classic mod of the 250cc and 125cc, it would be nice to have the mod of the 250cc of season 2005 with riders like: Lorenzo, Dovizioso, Stoner, Pedrosa etc...It would be a fantastic mod.
I don't think so as right now I'm mostly doing things by myself. But if there's anyone willing to help I'll be down

2cool4u46 updated Classic season 2004 mod with a new update entry:

Major fixes and updated some things

Changelog:
  • Included the missing files that makes the mod very buggy in the first release, so everything should work as expected now.
  • Added windshield stickers for all riders (except kurtis roberts)
  • Updated MS Aprilia livery, wearpack, box, teamwear to include tobacco sponsorship
  • Updated Ducati Marlboro & Team suzuki teamwear to more closely match real life
  • Updated Movistar honda box to use their old logo
Thank you to those who have downloaded the mod and also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

do you have any clue why do I have Noriyuki Haga instead of Norick Abe and I have actually John Kocinski at the end instead of Kurtis Roberts? Will be Proton team and Harris WCM added later?

Latest News

Back