Classic season 2004 mod

MGP17 Classic season 2004 mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
2cool4u46 submitted a new resource:

Classic season 2004 mod - A 2004 season mod for MotoGP 17

This mod will replace the historical 4 stroke class with the full 2004 season motogp class (except wcm). The helmets and most of the boots aren't modded, so some riders have their helmet and boots from another season.View attachment 765878View attachment 765880

The rar password is: You can gouge away

Credits:
Aaron Smythe for the gauloises yamaha, ducati marlboro, and camel honda liveries
Meghi Poetry (on yt) for the fortuna yamaha suit
and me 2cool4u46/Boxcar Rider on yt

Read more about this resource...

yes it's possible, but It'll require a lot of effort to convert the historical bikes and maybe the handling would still be moto e's
oh I understand, then it would be better to replace motogp, if you dare to do it I can help you, I am not a modder but if I am a computer scientist and I learn quickly with a tutorial I could learn to convert and help you do it, and of course I congratulate you for this mod, it is simply fantastic

oh I understand, then it would be better to replace motogp, if you dare to do it I can help you, I am not a modder but if I am a computer scientist and I learn quickly with a tutorial I could learn to convert and help you do it, and of course I congratulate you for this mod, it is simply fantastic
are you interested if the mod is on gp 22? so I can replace it to the 4 stroke class

are you interested if the mod is on gp 22? so I can replace it to the 4 stroke class
No, I'm sorry gp22 I don't like its physics, I would just like to try it in gp 24 because the physics are very good, as I told you before I am a computer technician, and I could help you with it, thank you partner for answering and if you are interested in gp24 you already know I'll be happy to help you

No, I'm sorry gp22 I don't like its physics, I would just like to try it in gp 24 because the physics are very good, as I told you before I am a computer technician, and I could help you with it, thank you partner for answering and if you are interested in gp24 you already know I'll be happy to help you
I'm okay with gp 24 too, but what about if the mod is replacing the motogp class so it could also be made to a career mode mod like the f1 98-07 career mod for f1 2020?

I'm okay with gp 24 too, but what about if the mod is replacing the motogp class so it could also be made to a career mode mod like the f1 98-07 career mod for f1 2020?
It would be interesting to see how the result would be in career mode, I leave it up to you, what do you think would be the easiest?

but if you want to replace moto e I'll be fine with it too, and also can you help with the textures? I'll take care of the stuffs with the engine
It's okay if you give me a guide with screenshots of how you do it or a video tutorial and provide me with the textures and programs that are necessary, I'll help you.

It's okay if you give me a guide with screenshots of how you do it or a video tutorial and provide me with the textures and programs that are necessary, I'll help you.
for the textures you'll only need to learn about how to edit image in photoshop, and maybe a bit of graphic design

Latest News

Back