AC Classic F1 Championship race #4@LeMans, Tuesday 8th March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Race 2- Well, one of the best races in a long time as Taj and me had a race long battle. I got another good start but this time the Lotus struggled on the straight, probably too much wing but any less and I would have been off. Taj was slipstreaming and I was trying to break the tow. But when Taj came by my car seemed to pick up its skirt and gave chase. Taj got by again at Indianapolis and with one lap to go we were in drafting heaven as we changed positions several times down the Mulsanne straight until unfortunately Taj went wide at the corner and I was through. P11 might not seem much, but it’s not finishing position but the fun factor that counts for me.

Yep, absolutely great racing!!
I was all over the place, think I went through the chicane cleanly maybe 3 times in the whole race, so I was really concentrating on staying close enough to put you under pressure but making sure I didn't punt you off under braking.
I didn't punt you thank God but you never made a mistake :(

Was never close enough at the exit of Tertre Rouge to slip stream enough to make a pass on the Mulsanne Straight. I'd even decided to stop racing you on the penultimate lap to ensure I didn't punt you or go off myself, when I suddenly found my self slip streaming past you on the run down to Indianapolis :laugh:
Somehow stayed in front through the Porsche Curves, made the chicane cleanly, but messed up Tetre Rouge again, lead to a great slip streaming battle down the Mulsanne Straight :thumbsup: And of course I went too deep at the Virage and you left me for dust again :roflmao:

Great racing, really enjoyed it!!

@HF2000 , The slip streaming battle made me think of Group C or 917 hint, hint ;)

Davide (nice to see you here buddy!) spun right in front of me on lap 1 or 2 I think and I was just able to avoid him luckily
Laurent, great to meet you again mate, long time no see... luckily I haven't ruined your race, I'm a bit rusty and got no time for practice, plus my doggo won't let me race in peace, hopefully, I'll manage to race next rounds... cheers...

Latest News

Back