AC BTTC @ The Nordschleife - Sunday 30th June 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Enjoyed that more than I thought! Thanks to reik for the combo!

The volvo was alot of fun around here. I had my usual issue here at nords of crashing trying to keep up! Thankfully/unfortunately for them, a few others had issues too and i wasnt alone at the back :)
In a running theme in these cars myself and Paul had a nice battle setup for the last lap but I hit a road block and that was that!

I'm on holidays for a couple of weeks but will be back again with some GT type action on the 21st July.
Looking forward to racing with you all again after :thumbsup:

And hope get well soon @Medilloni . Look after yourself.

Enjoyed that more than I thought! Thanks to reik for the combo!

The volvo was alot of fun around here. I had my usual issue here at nords of crashing trying to keep up! Thankfully/unfortunately for them, a few others had issues too and i wasnt alone at the back :)
In a running theme in these cars myself and Paul had a nice battle setup for the last lap but I hit a road block and that was that!

I'm on holidays for a couple of weeks but will be back again with some GT type action on the 21st July.
Looking forward to racing with you all again after :thumbsup:

And hope get well soon @Medilloni . Look after yourself.
Have a good holiday Brian.
If people want to do something on Sunday 7th or 14th, I’m happy to set it up.
Let me know what you think.

Next weeks event is up! As above no football on so hope you can all make it :thumbsup:

No audi for the moment, until we figure out what is up with it. Seems to be a conflict between it's mesh and CSP. That's what was at least stopping folks from joining last time out in these.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back