AC BTTC @ The Nordschleife - Sunday 30th June 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Club Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. Next Sunday we're at the Nurburgring Nordschleife for some '90s BTCC action!

Join us!

• Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com #9 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: RaceDepartment.com #9 - Netherlands
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 DST | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:00 CEST, 20:00 DST | 30 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 DST) | 2 x 3 lap - Race
  • Qualification determines both R1 and R2 grid positions.

Cars (Ballast/Restrictor)

Event details:
  • Track: Nurburgring
  • Pit stop: Optional
  • Track Temps: 18C air/24C track
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind, Optimum grip.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty
  • Fuel Rate - 70%

Useful Links:

Race Control

Recommended Apps

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. You will get 2 warnings before a 5 second penalty for exceeding track limits to your advantage. Any warnings/penalties are displayed in the chat window at the end of each lap.

Nice one John! Song and lap time. Not bad for "a few nightmare laps". ;)

When I drive this combo, I'm sometimes in the mood of the following song. :D

Steaming through Pflanzgarten and Sprunghügel makes my inner voice scream like they do from 1:52 in this clip. :laugh:

Same problem with the Nissan, the Volvo also has no ABS it just buggers up my racing, I just cannot brake consistently plus I am on 80% brake power.:( But at least the Volvo was nice to drive from my perspective. just could not get the lap times out of the old crate.
dragging 25kg up the hill was no joke either.
Let’s hope BTCC remains back in the 1990’s
The power diffential is almost right to the Primera and BMW, so no complaints there, but the 25kg really tells out of some corners, and up the.hill even with a tow it was struggling only coming alive in the last 200m, but by then it was a very risky situation for me, especially without ABS it was an accident waiting to happen.
Had two terrible races which did not lift my mood about these old crates
:(

Some very impressive times at the front guys, well done to the podiums in both races.

I was happy to get the Bimmer around without too much drama, that was the first time I had raced it since my first online race here five years ago and it was fun.

If anyone is interested, The BMW is one of six cars in our ACEurocar race at Silverstone on July 11th.

We could do with some more drivers to make it more interesting in both classes.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%