rF2 BTCC Triple Threat @ Silverstone Intl - Fri 15 Jul 2022 *Hot July R4-6*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was good fun actually, I must admit I didnt look forward to these races and that didnt improve after race 1 where I was woefully off pace. After hitting someone on purpose after the line, the game hard crashed. I hindsight, that was a good thing! During re-entry, I noticed I had the wrong rules package (2022) selected, selected 2021 instead hoping it would bring something, and boy did it! All of a sudden, I had power!

Race 2 (I think it was) I was stuck behind Dastan who was making that FWD veeery wide, then got hit and found myself back in 5th. Fell down to 6th I think after having to fuel-nurse it home as the added power also had a negative effect on fuel consumption...

Race 3 and I finally had the niggles out, track learned, car learned and finally I could get by the midpack and start an assault on the leading cars. As it turned out, they etched away from me with a tenth or so a lap, until the last few laps where Ole got himself a DT and on the very last lap, in the very last corner, I managed to slingshot myself past Michael for the win (RWD FTW!). Awesome race!

Results up. This Friday will have a slightly bigger impact on the standings due to three races, and it being virtually impossible to weigh them against each other.

NOTE: Do to be "restarting weekend", qual logs are wrong, and only logs last qual. Sorry for this. Will not do that again.

Results are up!
https://ommyrvold.net/rdrf2/hot_july.html

1657919723025.png

All time stats: https://ommyrvold.net/rdrf2/all_time_stats.html

Thanks for racing guys, that was fun. Grats for the last win @Jan Larsen, that was probably my worst Club corner of all times. So much to tyre management, at 7% they are really gone :roflmao:
Last race for me for a while, see you guys some time in August! Have a great summer everyone! :cool:

Not liking that it is the last race for a while, but the rest, I like! Was three great races! :)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%