rF2 BTCC Triple Threat #4 @ Silverstone National - Fri 16 Sep 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I ended up spendig too much time on this car, that I have not even began to look at the livery I wanted to make for my own car for tomorrow yet :cautious:

So @Steve Le Gallez , you know the drill on how to make these custom skins work, right?
The mas-file in this link should normally be enough to get it running from the skin folder, and if it does not work, then you can paste the files from this link instead.

View attachment 600540

Rooooyyy! Now I want a car as well!!! :(

maxresdefault.jpg

Roy, please make him this. I want a target to aim for out there :p

Last edited:
Man that were some awesome races! Race 1 went pretty smooth for me until I overheated the tyres at some point and couldn't cool them down and lost lap after lap. Luckily the race was over soon enough so Hartmut didn't catch me.
Race 2 I tried to be more careful with the tyres which mate passing really tough. Some fun battles later I somehow managed to catch up with the leaders but the tyres were down too much again and P3 was the maximum that I could do.
Race 3 turned out to be even more fun. Got very lucky with the spinning car in T1 and squeezed through on the grass to find myself in P6 or so already. Some really fantasitic battles later I managed to get the lead. Had the great est battle for the second half of the race with Ole and brought it home closing every door I could :D
Thanks for organizing, that was great fun

Had the great est battle for the second half of the race with Ole and brought it home closing every door I could :D
Thanks for organizing, that was great fun

It was great fun. If I had pushed you wide and passed you, I would've given up the lead again as well. I only gave some nudges to stress you out, not to pass you. Push 2 Pass/Bump'n'Run isn't proper racing. Some "Hi! I am here!" nudges however... in rF2, that works perfectly :D

It was great fun. If I had pushed you wide and passed you, I would've given up the lead again as well. I only gave some nudges to stress you out, not to pass you. Push 2 Pass/Bump'n'Run isn't proper racing. Some "Hi! I am here!" nudges however... in rF2, that works perfectly :D
Haha that was fun though. One of them actually gave me some extra speed to get a run on Edward ahead, didn't mind that at all :whistling:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%