rF2 BTCC @ Thruxton - Mon 23rd May 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Set it up in the tuning for Hard tyres please. If you end up with more available, please make sure you only run on Hards from the setup window.

This was fun. And a bit chaotic when the rain arrived.
In hindsight, I should've waited for @Colin Peach in R3, but at the time I felt we both had as little control as the other. An error in judgement from my side there.

In the end, the changes I did to the Infiti setup were: Wing 1 click higher. Rear height 3 clicks higher. The 4 suspension settings 2 click softer. Brake balance 3 clicks to the rear. (more during the rain race).
Not entirely default, but not much changes either.

Easy overview of the results tonight. I lol'd at "incidents" in the Race 3 tab. "too many incidents to show".

Also, @Monkey T. in race 1 and @Jimlaad43 & @ThreeLionz in R1 and R2 only had hard tyres at the front. Oups:confused::whistling:
Yeah, I loaded up the shared setup without noticing it put softs on the rear the first round, did notice it in the warm-up before the 2nd round. Sorry about that, off with my head then!
Atleast the R3 'too many incidents to show' got a laugh out of me before my head rolls off:D

haha that was really good fun, shame about the rain in race 3
Nah, the rain was a fun additional element for what was already a topsy turvy reverse grid anyway.

3 races and success ballast went by quite well IMO, there is definitely scope for trying either of those out again in the future, although I do have to be careful because it can take a while to set up properly.

3 races and success ballast went by quite well IMO, there is definitely scope for trying either of those out again in the future, although I do have to be careful because it can take a while to set up properly.

Tip. Just like with the editgrid thing. Make a batch file with the coding for mass and kg. Then you just have to get down the names (which can be ctrl+c - ctrl+v 'd in from the grid-file). Time saved.

Latest News

Back