rF2 BTCC @ Donington - Fri 20 May 2022 *Magic May 4-5/6*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OUXnPd1.png
It was fun last Friday, and due to the huge wish from @Jimlaad43 to be able to race the BTCC cars with us, and with him being busy next weekend as well due to working at the real life BTCC events, we will do BTCC for the second week in a row. Same race procedures!

Eligibility:
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and TeamSpeak, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password: esports]
[
RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM BTCC

Car(s): *Note: I Recommend buying at least the Touring Car Pack, prefferably the Q2 Pack. All content from Q2 Pack will be used, and it will be cheaper to buy the full pack compared to single products!*

Track: Donington Park [Single Track] or [Touring Car Pack] or [Q2 Pack]
Layout:
National
Track Temperature: 20°C
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Standing Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: Day
Weather: Forecast
ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Schedule: (EU) Friday 20 May 2022
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying : 19:20 UTC (5 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:25 UTC (4 minutes)
Race : 19:30 UTC (20 minutes)

Warm Up 2: 19:55 (4 minutes)
Race 2: 20:00 (20 minutes) *Reverse grid based on last thousand of a second in R1*

DoningtonPark10National.png

Information about R2 grid

• The grid for Race 2 will be based on the race result of Race 1. With a minimum of 6 cars being reversed. If the race finish time ends on 1-6 (last thousand of a second of the race time) then the top 6 will be reversed. If it ends on 7, top 7 will be reversed, 8 if the race ends on 8, 9 if it ends on 9 and top 10 reversed if the race ends on 0.

DRIVER LIST

1. Ole Marius Myrvold
  2. Roy Magnes
  3. xoSx.Racing
  4. Monkey T.
  5. ThreeLionz
  6. Andyt68
  7. Xalfy
  8. Stammeleer
  9. Hartmut2
  10. Ruben Cerlem
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
  22. Free Spot

utp #23 OMM

SERVER IS UP!

I had a lot of fun in both races. In the first I chose to ride with medium because I thought that the soft ones were going to degrade a lot, and I penalized it in the race pace. In the second, I had a bad start, but I managed the softs, and in the end I had a fight with Hartmut, where he defended his third place by 10. Congratulations to the winners, and to everyone for the race.

I was just curious to see who practiced on the practice server, and if laptime data was available.

The fact that I share so much info is a bit over what "Club Racing" is about. Regardless, the server saves 10-15 log files a day, not going to upload them all in case there is a time set somewhere.

Not planning to start a live-timing feature heller. That takes bandwith and makes it a bit more serious as well :)

The Infinity is a fun car to drive, but it does not suit my driving style that well compared to the Corolla. It felt like the rear end was trying to kill me in every braking zone, specially in race 2...
I had fun racing, though, even though I ended up in the gravel in both races tonight :laugh:

Latest News

Back