AC BTCC cars @Thomson, Tuesday 12th April 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Really good fun that was Han. I shall definitely join the next one if I am home. Great chasing and hassling Allan before he pitted and spoilt the fun :roflmao:

Ernie congratulations on the win, thanks for the setup. I caught you eventually but without a mistake it's really hard to see where a pass is coming and I was only a few tenths per lap quicker. Then my fronts literally fell of a cliff last two laps and that was that.

Take a bit of getting used to these cars I kept losing them early on coasting through corners. I think the setup helped with that in combination with getting used to the car.

Last edited:
For me the Volvo is quicker, but the Nissan can be very strong in places, making it very difficult to take a lapping time advantage into an overtaking advantage.

I found this race really knackering, it was a 100% concentration, no letup, with Allan and Tim breathing down the neck of the Primera. I could at times hear that Bosch tumble dryer motor humming away behind me.
Shows a lot of promise if it can attract enough people.
Great race idea and organising @HF2000 I think I prefers Fat Alfi circuits for the shear difficulty they present.

Latest News

Back