HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
bimmer-jpg.366273

Primera_P10_BTCC_1996.jpg

d609e0946048a407e8e73c3a7b8c2db2.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Again a nice intermezzo for the classic Formula 1 events, we have a interesting event with great cars that are as fun as challenging to drive.

Although Thomson never was a theatre for these cars, some testing promised it to be a great combo.
As a bonus I will hopefully get data and feedback from you to see if these cars are suited for a championship.

So sign up here (password: same as the Wednesday multiclass or on request by posting in this thread.):

1200px-Thomson_Road_Circuit.svg.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, password: 'dunlop')
  • Race server: S.GP password: 'dunlop'
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • BMW 320i STW-BTCC
    • Nissan Primera P11 BTCC
    • Volvo S40 BTCC
  • Track: Thomson Road Grand Prix, Singapore (moda available on MODS tab on S.GP)
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 29C air/42C track
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

I will join this Han, looks fun. I won't select a car yet as I haven't tried any of them yet.
Hi Tim,

Great that you will join. Please do select a car and register. You can always change it until the event starts. Sign ups attract more participants. I believe it's called the Sheep effect.
Dutch saying: "When one sheep is over the dam, more will follow".

Lost the internet at home last night, had to go into the office now. Likely won't make this now :(
I am back online at home so I shall be there! I had a go last night and managed only one lap (i also got stuck in the scenery twice :roflmao: ), I will be learning the car and track in whatever is left in practice when I make it home tonight so I apologise in advance for what is likely to be a pretty poor performance.

Any tips on the volvo, fuel, tyres etc.. would be usefull.

Last edited:
The Volvo is quicker and certainly easier to drive, expecting a full field I was going to chop the Primera in for the Volvo.
Why such a small turnout,:O_o: decided to stick with the Primera to make it more of a balanced field.
just noticed that Chris is in the Primera as well. so it cannot be that bad.:)

I am back online at home so I shall be there! I had a go last night and managed only one lap (i also got stuck in the scenery twice :roflmao: ), I will be learning the car and track in whatever is left in practice when I make it home tonight so I apologise in advance for what is likely to be a pretty poor performance.

Any tips on the volvo, fuel, tyres etc.. would be usefull.

I have a setup for the Volvo, can tell you on discord all my settings tonight.
tyres will, or maybe, another psi added or taken away, just set it at my track temperature of 20 deg.

Only spent about 30 minutes on the setup, but should be fine for a single race.:)

I have a setup for the Volvo, can tell you on discord all my settings tonight.
tyres will, or maybe, another psi added or taken away, just set it at my track temperature of 20 deg.

Only spent about 30 minutes on the setup, but should be fine for a single race.:)
Great thanks Ernie

Sorry all, tried to fit the race in, but had to call it early. Dealing with some family medical issues. Everything should be good in the long term, but things are a bit hectic now.

Shouldn't have to call out tomorrow for multiclass though. Also would sign up again with these cars if they came up. Enjoy your race everyone :)

Sorry all, tried to fit the race in, but had to call it early. Dealing with some family medical issues. Everything should be good in the long term, but things are a bit hectic now.

Shouldn't have to call out tomorrow for multiclass though. Also would sign up again with these cars if they came up. Enjoy your race everyone :)
No problem Robert. Family first. Take care!

Latest News

Back