Brno Complete Texture Update

Tracks Brno Complete Texture Update v2.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Brno Complete Texture Update with a new update entry:

Brno_circuit_reworked complete overhaul v2.3

Hi Guys

Here is my update for brno_circuit_reworked v2.3.

For those of you who know the original AC conversion to where it is now will understand how much work has gone into this track, the difference is day and night, a completely different track.

Most recently this track (brno_circuit_reworked) was updated to version 2.0 which includes my complete texture update including all my tree's and vegetation.

With version 2.1 to 2.3 I have corrected several issues, reworked some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really like the skin you made. One thing that could be improved would be to have better photos of the track when loading the track. I like the images that are there now but it would be better to have good photos of the track's curves.

I really like the skin you made. One thing that could be improved would be to have better photos of the track when loading the track. I like the images that are there now but it would be better to have good photos of the track's curves.
Feel you, haven't updated them because I have been reworking track.

Definitely needs new loading screens because tarmac texture's have changed in my update with other updates.

As soon as I have a chance will make better uploading screens

Updated to v2.5.1 and corrected my garage tool box texture

Hi Guys

Here we have another upload, unfortunately yesterday I added a pre-edited garage tool box texture.

Brno_circuit_reworked has recently been updated to v2.5.1 and have made some adjustments to my file upload as some of my changes are included in new build.

Some of you have asked me if there's a difference between my version and @Mascot and team.

Base track is Mascot and team including all their updates.

My updates as are with all my other track updates are skin...

1723925957166.png

Updated to v2.5.1 and corrected pitlane texture

Hi Guys

Here we have another upload, unfortunately yesterday I did not include new pitlane texture, my apologies for this

Brno_circuit_reworked has recently been updated to v2.5.1 and have made some adjustments to my file upload as some of my changes are included in new build.

Some of you have asked me if there's a difference between my version and Mascot and team.

Base track is Mascot and team including all their updates.

My updates as are with all my other track updates are skin...

In my download file there is a link to the track.

Install track first and then my update.

Select skins in CM and you good to go
Ok I found it, but its a text document. Do I just copy/paste it to google and it will take me to the download page? I really appreciate the help, sorry I'm not very good with this sort of thing lol.

Ok I found it, but its a text document. Do I just copy/paste it to google and it will take me to the download page? I really appreciate the help, sorry I'm not very good with this sort of thing lol.
Always here to help

Yes, just copy the text to Google and will take you to base track download

Download track then install my update, remember to select my skin pack in CM

Latest News

Back