ACC Blancpain GT @ Zandvoort - Wednesday 29th January 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
acc-11-zandvoort002.jpg

The last year before Circuit Park Zandvoort has revamped the circuit in order to host the F1 Dutch Grand Prix. This historic track saw a 2019 return for the Blancpain series after last visiting in 2015 and it became a hard fought battle between Mercedes and Audi. Which brand will win our Battle of the Dunes?

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Zandvoort (2019)
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic (+/- 60% dry chance)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race 1: 20:45 UTC (60 minutes)

Pitstop: Tyre change between 25:00 and 35:00

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 15:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Qualifying: Saturday 15:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Race: Sunday 17:00 (x3 Multiplier)

Server 1 Entry List - 34 slots
  1. @Ricoow
  2. @Michael Rudolf
  3. @Navoan
  4. @Daniel R.
  5. @Fernando Silva
  6. @Fábio Costa
  7. @eSEA One
  8. @carlsenth
  9. @r!ver_cz
  10. @speedyx56
  11. @rustyjabs67
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. - 34. All free slots ;)

Last edited:
sign me up for backmarker, i never driven this track before - So don't have 3/3 medal requirement on the server :D
It's a great and fun track! Still time to practice ;)
Unfortunately there seems to be a lack of interest in this one, the last two club races had to be canceled due to lack of sign ups. Hope we can get a bigger grid this time

i would like to sign up please.

Is there a rquirement to enter the server. I´m new to ACC, not to sim racing of course...
Exactly what Michael already said. As we have a private server, we don't have to put any restrictions on the server like minimum safety or track medals

Sign me!

sign me up for backmarker, i never driven this track before - So don't have 3/3 medal requirement on the server :D

Its a good idea to get some practice on this one. The track has a fun and fantastic flow to it, but i was struggling a lot with it compared to other tracks when it got released (never driven the track before the ACC release).

Sign me!

Its a good idea to get some practice on this one. The track has a fun and fantastic flow to it, but i was struggling a lot with it compared to other tracks when it got released (never driven the track before the ACC release).
It's not the easiest track indeed, but there is a reason why a lot of real drivers love it :p

Sign me!

Yeah i can imagine, i saw some stream from the track and if i remember correct the 2nd sector seems to be very tricky as you say, you need to have a great flow otherwise you can easily lose seconds there i assume.

Will try to do some hotlaps today to get a little rough idea of the racing line.
But the race tomorrow will be a learning curve for sure :)

I just have to ask: If i remember correctly from yesterday, the track states a "Real World Record" time around 1.22. What's that all about? I'm tipping my toes in 1.37's at best. I'm fully aware that i'm not the fastest, but how was that time possible? Track changes?

I just have to ask: If i remember correctly from yesterday, the track states a "Real World Record" time around 1.22. What's that all about? I'm tipping my toes in 1.37's at best. I'm fully aware that i'm not the fastest, but how was that time possible? Track changes?
I was wondering that as well. My best was a mid 1.35. The game seems to have a bug there though since my stats for this track say it was a 1.25 which seems impossible

Seems to be the track record rather than the series track record, at least according to Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_Zandvoort
Race lap record1:22.849 (Netherlands Klaas Zwart, Jaguar R5 F1, 2014, BOSS GP Series)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%