ACC Blancpain GT Sprint @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sunday 26th January 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Something has come up for me unfortunately, so I will not drive. Ofcourse I will make sure everything is up and ready to rumble.

Thanks everyone! First race was great for me, fantastic battle with @r!ver_cz, was super hard to keep you at a distance!
Big sorry to @speedyx56, tried to be in a good position but was closer than it looked and tapped you a little. I have to learn that this game is not that exact, the moment you started spinning it looks like I'm still a bit away :(
20200126225517_1.jpg

Tried to respect the golden rule when @kamackeris was send flying into me, sorry mate, tried to get out of the way of everyone.

Thanks for the two sprint races.. It seems like it wasn't only me who was struggling, specially in race 1, i had soap brakes and a few big performance drops even though i just upgraded my PC to be VR ready.. Hm... Sorry for killing you Castella in one of the last laps!

Manke, sorry for driving into you after Les Combes, clearly my fault of being inexperienced and using a single monitor :p I'm glad it was only me spinned out ;)

Thanks everyone! First race was great for me, fantastic battle with @r!ver_cz, was super hard to keep you at a distance!
Big sorry to @speedyx56, tried to be in a good position but was closer than it looked and tapped you a little. I have to learn that this game is not that exact, the moment you started spinning it looks like I'm still a bit away :(
View attachment 346167
Tried to respect the golden rule when @kamackeris was send flying into me, sorry mate, tried to get out of the way of everyone.
no worries man...KUNOS need to get better netcode mate...i tried to get out the way as saw you late but i hit the guy to my left then all hell broke loose!! sorry to all involved!!

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%