AC Berta Tornado SP @ Deutschlandring, Tue 30th July 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
CM can´t do it if there is no Skin folder at all, right? :D

I´ve the skins back offline, still white online.

But i don´t care, i´ll unwind a bit and try again.

( I hate computers and them not working right really pisses me off).!

Don´t say it, I know where the problem sits....)

I might have found a slight contradiction in the registration papers :redface::

the text says "one hour race", the time table is 2x25min races.

Jim assumes the one hour race has a pit window?

There are some very close times on the server. Given the length of this track that's impressive. Should be a good race. If you've not tried these cars before then give them a go. Jason's setup is a great starting point and it's what I've used with just tyre pressure tweeks. Plus it's Fat Alfie - what's not to like?

You should slow down Allan.
While your at it get Hank to slow down too.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

IMG_0641.jpeg

Went in for a pit stop, nothing, reversed and went forward and backwards about three times, nothing.!!!!
So I checked my pit stop setup, perfect.
Confused. :O_o:
Impressive times from Jason and Hank, also somewhat impressed that I managed a car that is totally alien to me locking brakes and instant oversteer are not in my menu.
Enjoyed it while it lasted. Well done to all that finished.

Went in for a pit stop, nothing, reversed and went forward and backwards about three times, nothing.!!!!
Steve has had the same problem Ernie, check your pit stop setting in CM, make sure it is not set to mouse operation for pit stop.

Great racing everyone, this car is a peach when you get the balance right and learn how to set it up for corners with power oversteer and lift off grip. Thanks Colin for organizing and looking forward to more of this.

Thursday is modern Touring cars, an easy track to learn too, still time to enter! ;)

Impressive times from Jason and Hank, also somewhat impressed that I managed a car that is totally alien to me locking brakes and instant oversteer are not in my menu.
Enjoyed it while it lasted. Well done to all that finished.
The problem i had yesterday was self inflicted Ernie. That is NOT your issue. You have my original problem. Do what i did and do a file check with Steam. We both probably did a race that changed our files at some point. Mine was fine after the check

Latest News

Back