BASE FILES - Simplified ERPs [SERPs] | Use to play F1 24 with SERPs compatible mods

Misc BASE FILES - Simplified ERPs [SERPs] | Use to play F1 24 with SERPs compatible mods v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MildtDesign submitted a new resource:

BASE FILES - Simplified ERPs [SERPs] | Use to play F1 24 with SERPs compatible mods - SERPs is a simplified template ERP file to help you release your own mods with ease

View attachment 762181

This is not a stand alone mod. These Base Files will make sure you are able to play F1 24 with SERPs compatible mods.

This mod uses the file "F1 24/2024_asset_groups/ui_package/databases.erp" to make space for and activate the compatible mods. This will make mods easier and quicker to install.
No original game files will be replaced, apart from this one ERP. This will make game file repairs quicker.

If you release...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to make these SERPs for the real drivers helmets? I would like to play a career with Enzo Fittipaldi but It is annoying to drive a Mercedes with his Red Bull official helmet...
We are looking into the idea of having Driver Helmet Templates. If we manage to make it work, it would probably first be only the F1 drivers, but maybe a future update will include F2 drivers aswell

Is it possible to have f1 team chassis for the fom car this year,i know codies keep making it harder to mod each year
As of now, we are currently testing a way to swap the FOM chassis onto the F1 teams, which shows some signs of working. So I'm sure the other way around could work aswell, but it is not our top priority at the moment.

I'm not sure how I'm going wrong but I've tried a number of times and now it says 'file extraction failed. The archive may be corrupted, not readable, or in an incompatible format'

Last edited:
I'm not sure how I'm going wrong but I've tried a number of times and now it says 'file extraction failed. The archive may be corrupted, not readable, or in an incompatible format'
I’m sorry to hear that, but I don’t think its the archive that’s causing the issue. Since 500+ others have downloaded and haven’t encountered any problems

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%