Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Please put me down for this one.

I'm GMT-7 so if I understand the clock correctly that makes it 1:00PM my time.

Hopefully someone will share a good setup for this car on this track.

Newbie here and this will be my SECOND RD Online Outing so set your expectations accordingly. ;)
Glad to have you, Lou! Don't worry, I'll keep you company at the back (though I've seen bluffs before about how fast new people are :p) I am sure someone can share a set up by the time the race rolls around (or even on the day); I haven't worked on one yet myself and I'm not very good at them anyway :laugh:.

Very fun cars, but only 4 of us at the event :-( @Moorne Du Plooy sorry, it was a non-event really. See you at the next event.

Guys, you were asking for open wheelers other than the F3s; if you don't sign up, you're not exactly convincing us to use them more often... Please come racing :)

Hey I'm new on the forum here, do you need to be premium to race these events? If not I'd like to try this race. I'm fairly new to sim racing so I'll be at the back but I'll try to race as clean as I can.

Looks like a lot of fun with a nice sized grid. The Minis are a blast to drive too.

Are those screen shots from the replay or are you using other software to record the race? I ask because the Replay File is limited in size which makes me conclude, maybe erroneously, that it could not contain the entire race.

Looks like a lot of fun with a nice sized grid. The Minis are a blast to drive too.

Are those screen shots from the replay or are you using other software to record the race? I ask because the Replay File is limited in size which makes me conclude, maybe erroneously, that it could not contain the entire race.
From the race replay, yes. I think there's an option to record the entire race - go into your replay section and give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back