Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Only had chance to try Santa Cruz and Riberiao so far Rupe.

Neither new fix cures the rattles at Santa Cruz. I tried one Riberiao with your previous fix and the other without and can't really tell much difference.
I'll try to do more testing during the week.

Well not a good start :( Not sure about race starts so watched the clock count down then went but that wasn't the start :redface: at least I didn't hit the guy in front.
I then mis-read my penalty and thought it was a stop-go but after leaving the pits saw I still had the drive through indicator showing so back in!
I think I managed 2 laps before clouting the barrier so retired.
Watched Lewis for the rest of the race and if tried the lines he was taking I don't think I'd make it round the first corner :)
I need to do more off-line practising so that I can at least lap consistently before coming back to on-line racing, apart from the karts.

as it is now in game for me i have driven all the tracks and feel for my wheel its works great i do appreciate some wheels feel different and give different effect.
looks like the settings may also play apart in this im driving the karts on med FFB effect
ive tried it with a G25 and a T500
i went back to the G25 and could then feel what you guys were on about
i did not feel it with the T500.

Really enjoyed both races excellent driving all who took part, like Lewis said shame some had to leave. I thought I had my first win half way round on the second race but Lewis tracked me down and I had to yield in the end well second place is not so bad after all.

I have an event to attend at 7.30 GMT, and I found out it might take longer than I predicted. May be it's just fine and I make it in time for the race, but I thought it only right to let you guys know just in case I don't make it in time and don't have a connection where I am.

Hopefully, see you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back