Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Yeah im looking forward to it Rupe, Im sure people will soon start joing on Mondays or Wednesdays.. Thats cool Andrew im still learning the track anyways :) Quick question though is there anywhere i can read what all the flags and stuff mean on FT truck, i just wanna be completly clear on what they all mean, also how do i initate the start stop penalty, ive had it a couple of times now for being too eager off the start and never know where or how i can sort it thanks for the help :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_flags

I´m sorry if i have made a sin and not read the forum every day:redface: so now i have been punished and missed the race with the karts.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: but from now on i will always read this forum every day it doesn´t matter where I am or what I do this will come first. hope you all had a fun night.:)

FFB went after the first chicane and wouldn't come back on.
Dam it, I was having a very good night until then.

Couldn't really turn in with any confidence, and after a few moments and tapa with other drivers, I felt it best to drop out.

Good job guys, it was still an enjoyable night.

Well, that were two the craziest, most fun, fast, full of adrenaline and the most important, the most respectful GameStockCar races ever for me. Thank you all guys who were on server with me (I fought with too many of you, hehehe), because I cant explain, how enjoyable were those 2x20 minutes when we raced together. Great respect all you racers and I hope I will see you all next time

Ill stick to single player with these karts, also my wheel felt completely different going into the race like it had reverse effects going on or something, catching slides felt really odd and i dont know what couldve been the problem.

That`s what I mentioned yesterday.

Clean, respectful 2nd race start, when front runners from 1st race started at the end of the grid, but there were no kamikaze moves or I-want-to-win-in-first-corner escapades from nobody and that continued all the way to the finish. OK, in 10 laps of fight with Rupe, I touched him couple times from the back, but as Dale Earnhardt once said, just to tell him, I am there :thumbsup:.

@Warren Schembri i am sorry for what happened to you in race 1, I did warn the driver @Neto Nascimento
who entered just as qually was finishing to take it easy in the first few laps until he gets up to speed and be careful as he had not driven with the group in free practice,
He taps the back of you and then drives through you to move you out the way and drives off in the 1st corner and leaves you, the golden rule was broken for club racing,
if you have contact and cause a accident you must wait for the other driver drivers to get going and regain there position.
He was also speeding in the pit lane in attempt to get out and try and set a qually lap.
I will not stand for this kind of driving it goes against the whole ethics of club racing, You had been in the server practicing for over 1 hour and your race was ruined after the first corner and you engine blows up as you set off again.. and Neto was long gone down the road,
I will be sorting this out, its actions like this that can spoil the club.

As i watch race 2 he is also running the last chicane time and time again so much so he spins a couple of times.

on the whole most drivers were driving with respect and having a great time by the looks of it,:thumbsup::thumbsup: a couple of guys seem to be shall we say pushing there luck, win at all cost,:(:thumbsdown:
i have no problem with this kind of hard driving pushing to the max as long as its clean and fair and respect is given.

@Matej Lakota yep that was me in race 2, great race passed each other an number of times and i really enjoyed our battle, slips teaming tucking in behind 2 wide going through the 180 bends and lots of fun but both taking care in the chicane no silly moves, just what club racing should be about,
its all about the racing the position we was on track was not important,, but we both did good in both races..
I was like you never really driven the kart in a race on a normal track and im glad we moved over to them it was a blast and cant wait to do it again:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back