Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Disappointing night for me, got a good qualifying lap in and was expecting 2 very close races but then everything went down hill. Game crashed and I couldn't get back in for the second race. Hope everything is fine for Wednesday, I'll see you all then :thumbsup:

Rupe, I'll have to disagree about the contact. I forgot the name of the driver, I think it's Tujik. I would go inside of him in the corner but he sudenly moved the car to the inside line where I was going at a highter speed, and I couldn't do anything to avoid hitting him. If I knew I was wrong, I would wait, but I did not see a reason for that. That was a race incident.

I did cut the corner a few times by mistake, but if the rules were to keep two wheels on the track, that's what I was doing regulary in the race. I am "observing the rules"... why would I want to take advantage of that? I had already crashed to avoid hitting someone in the first laps and was far back anyway, but I just kept going.

It's good that you are paying attention to this kind of matter, but I respectfully disagree, when I take part of this races I don't even care about my result, I join these kind of races to have fun, not to be booted for small reasons.

• Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels.
  • If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, we expect you to stop and let the other driver regain their position on you. This shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, and do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.
This is club racing and i was watching after i crashed out early in the race..
you were involved in a incident /accident so you have to wait plain and simple now lets move on and get back to racing.

see you on track soon.:)

I was my own worst enemy today. After some pretty good laps in practice, I lost focus for qualifying and 9th was about the best I could do.

The first race, I had a pretty awesome first half, pulling off some pretty amazing overtakes. Unfortunately, I picked up a puncture and the car became a handful, though at that stage I hadn't realised I was losing air. At the second chicane, the tyre went, and so did my front splitter as I hit the wall.
Going in for repairs pretty much sealed my fate.

The second race wasn't much better. After starting on pole, I went to early and got a drive through. I had to fight to get a reault, managing to finish7th or 8th.

All in all, disappointing results, but still, a good night with some good company. Thanks guys

Apologies to the person who I crashed into on the 3rd lap of race 2. I think it was Mark but I'm not sure. Missed my braking point and crashed into you.

Improved my times by about 2 seconds during practice but was not able to be that fast during quali or the race.
Was great fun though. The track is different and has the potential for issues but in the end, it worked out well.

Really enjoyed last night! Some excellent close racing for the whole of race 1 with Theo, Rupe and Christopher.
Had an incredible race 2 making my way up to the front and leading for 9 laps to win my first race anywhere in about 2 years! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back